• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Pajamas in Public

Boss Hog

TRIBE Member
This week I've seen three people out on the street in pajama pants. wtf, is this some wild new trend or just a bunch of townies too lazy to get dressed?

Do you go out in your pajamas? I don't. Mine are all floods.

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
Boss Hog said:
This week I've seen three people out on the street in pajama pants. wtf, is this some wild new trend or just a bunch of townies too lazy to get dressed?

It is quite common to see people in their PJs wandering around leslieville at all hours of the day - must be all the brunch places nearby.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

JESuX

TRIBE Member
i live right near ryerson, and see ALL KINDS of pajama nuttery, both in students, and random vagrants from allan gardens.

MoFo

TRIBE Member
I wear pajama pants when I go to the corner store. Sometimes I'll wear flip flops with them in the winter.

Poot

TRIBE Member
Waffle-knit long sleeve T plus merrill sandals plus pj pants plus grey wool work socks was a wonderfully lazy way to dress for high school.

Thumpr

TRIBE Member
JESuX said:
i live right near ryerson, and see ALL KINDS of pajama nuttery, both in students, and random vagrants from allan gardens.
i was just doing my laundry and looking to bum a smoke FFS.

le bricoleur

TRIBE Member
there used to be this douche who used to wander into one of my university classes a half hour late everyday and he was usually wearing pajama bottoms and he had his rez keycard hanging off his neck with the rest of his shit.

seriously, dude, you obviously live on campus.
1. show up on time
2. more importantly, get dressed.

b

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Lysistrata

Well-Known TRIBEr
ah man, us rex kids loved rolling into class in pajamas with a big mug o steaming coffee having woken up 10 mins before class. that sit was the bomb.

and i'm with mofo: if i'm just going the half a residential block to the store am i going to bother putting on jeans and dirtying a new pair of socks? no way!

that said, wearing sweatpants out of the house for real means you've obviously given up all hope.

d.code

TRIBE Member
At school there are always a ton of kids wearing the pajamas because they live on campus. Nothing to me says Lazy fuck than not putting on proper clothes to walk 2 minutes to school.

It seems that once you go to college/university you are obligated to wear pajamas to school at least 2-3 times a week.

d.code

TRIBE Member
ravinjunkie said:
When I see people on campus wearing pj bottoms is absolutely disgusting. barrrrf

I saw a student wearing pj bottoms that had distinct brown stains on the bum. Since then I have not sat down on any surface in the school.

nikki.classics

TRIBE Member
i live in guelph. pajama pants and birkinstocks (with or without socks) are a staple in this town. please get me out of here. please.

Richard Raiban

TRIBE Member
Boss Hog said:

lmfao! i saw this too the other day at peter & richmond. i was like "wtf?! why is he wearing his pajama pants?"

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders