• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

pajama question

marcinm

TRIBE Member
Hey... it's been brought to my attention that some people wear underwear underneath their pj's and some don't... personally i don't.. isn't that the point of them?

Anyhow, just kinda curious about your thought and how y'all do it.

:D

Ditto Much

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by marcinm
Hey... it's been brought to my attention that some people wear underwear underneath their pj's and some don't... personally i don't.. isn't that the point of them?

Anyhow, just kinda curious about your thought and how y'all do it.

:D

Semper ubi sub ubi

pr0nstar

TRIBE Member
I'm a human furnace... I wear boxers to bed.

And sometimes I can't sleep with the duvet on me... and I keep my window open all year round, just too hot.

I haven't worn PJs since I was a wee little kid...

Yes, my post was pointless and totally unrelated to the question.
But if I was going to wear PJs, I think commando for sure ;)

pr0nstar

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Caz

TRIBE Member
well, considering my "pajamas" are worn just about every minute I'm home, I wear boxers as per usual daytime wear. But when I come home...it's slippers and PJs all the way. Kinda like a leisure suit

defazman

TRIBE Member
I need to wear shorts under my pajama pants, otherwise I wake up because my weiner is flopping around.

Zorro

TRIBE Member
I like the feeling of wearing just one sock to bed.
it doesn't matter if it's the left one or the right one.

No you shouldn't have to wear you boxers under your pjs

tribe magazine legacy photo exhibit

Aerius Zension

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by defazman
I need to wear shorts under my pajama pants, otherwise I wake up because my weiner is flopping around.

Same here.

Plus my bsmt apt is an meat locker one hour, a sauna the next.

Dr Funk MD

TRIBE Promoter
On time when I was a kid I forgot to take off my Knight Rider pajamas before I got dressed for school and didn't realise I had them on until I got home from school.

... but to answer your question I wear boxers under my flanel pants when I'm wearing them. Cuts down on the amount of laundry I have to do.

LeoGirl

TRIBE Member
well seeing as how my PJ's never really get "slept" in - I guess I wear underwear under my PJ's but I take the PJ's off when I go to bed and just sleep in my underwear and t-shirt.

OOOOOOOOh unless I haven't shaved. Then I wear looong PJ pants to bed to cover up those hairy limbs. In that case the underwear may or may not be present. It's a coin toss :)

finary

TRIBE Promoter
pijamas.. pffft. thats what sheets are for :)
i'd be wayyyyy too hot if i added more layers.

i do however have a favorite hoodie and fuzzy pants that i wear around the house on those lazyass days