1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Pair 1200 MK2 and Allen & Heath Xone 62 and NI Traktor Scratch Pro

Discussion in 'Buy & Sell & Rent' started by ImperialThrilla, Oct 11, 2010.

1. ImperialThrilla

ImperialThrilla TRIBE Member

I'm selling everything you need to for a professional and top quality DJ setup,

A pair of Technics SL-1200 MK2 turntables. One is Silver, the other is Black. They are in excellent working order with only some minor cosmetic nicks and scratches. All the parts are included including the 45 adapters and dust covers. The RCA cables have been upgraded and the tables have been tuned up great. They come with Ortofon OM PRO cartridges for excellent sound. Also include are a pair of mint 'SicMats' slipmats. Asking $800.

Allen & Heath Xone 62
    This is a totally pro mixer, multi channel, filter, 4 EQs rather than the standard 3 and premium Allen & Heath sound. Of the 6 channels on this mixer, 2 are not working so I've reduced the price. I've never needed more than 4 channels so I got along great with this mixer. Asking $450.

Native Instruments Traktor Scratch Pro
    This premium digital vinyl system is in mint condition. Comes with sound interface, software, two control records, CD control discs, manual, cables and full retail box. I'll transfer the license to you via Native-Instruments home page. Asking $400 or best offer.

OR

Buy the lot for $1400

PM or contact me: letterzbox (at) hot mail dot calm

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. DJMarshy

DJMarshy TRIBE Member

Just outta curiosity, is it the mic channels or music channels on the mixer that aren't working? I've got one and wholeheartedly agree that it is a phenomenal mixer.

Are you willing to split up the turntables? I've been eyeballing some recently.

3. ImperialThrilla

Its music channels 3 and 4 that are out.

I am willing to separate the turntables. $400 each.

Thanks!

4. ImperialThrilla

Traktor is no longer available.

Turntables and Mixer still available separately or as set for $1100.

IT

5. ImperialThrilla

Black 1200 is no longer available.

6. ImperialThrilla

The turntables are no longer available. Only the mixer remains.

IT

7. ImperialThrilla

Mixer is gone.