• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

paging pea COCK

tEkKiD

TRIBE Promoter
got your cd in, cannot for the life of me remember HOW i got it, but did... thanks - nice tracklisting. NOT bad for a girl :p JOKES!

anyhow thank you :)

see you tonight?

re: sara scruton "stuck buffer"

stewartdouglas:)

Interchange

TRIBE Promoter
Hey Cheshire cat :)

Yeah i gave it to Greg last week at nasa to give to you, did not want to distract you - you were deep in it.

I though you might enjoy it since I busted out some more techno on the mix - and a few classics ie, groove institute "understand this groove" and Juan Atkins "Technicolor" - yeah its not all hard techno kinda goes everywhere but was interested to see what you thought considering that and as well i knew you would like the techno on it, ie, Rob hood, Question/5th, and intrinsic "sideshow bob ep" one of my fav bang tracks.

Still trying to post the mixes on my website- but my server guy is in the middle of moving to Windsor from Detroit - getting the fuk out of that crazy country!!

Boycotted rich last night did not really feel like seeing him in that environment and w/line up. i pass.
wanted to see Jeff Samuels but i have been doing a residency friday nights at foxys and coyotes.

i am rambling now...

You and I still need to go head to head to see who the real techno champ is :)

Destro Sanchez

TRIBE Member
intrinsic "sideshow bob ep" one of my fav bang tracks.

^ha!

is this the intrisic design record- 'sideshow bob' ep? if it is, it's pretty far from bangin'....IMO.

it's pretty deep and dubby tech house

how come I don't have a copy:mad:

;)

:D

^I'm pretty manic with my emoticons up there..... ;)

Destro

Interchange

TRIBE Promoter
you schizo Destro
:D :mad: :p ;)

yeah actully you are right about the sideshow bob ep, it is very dub-tech like... one side at least i find the other side more banging - large bassline and not a lot of melody as compared to the other side...

i was thinking of you to destro when it came to the electro that you would apperciate the juan atkins track... oh it is such a gem!!

I will get a cd to you eventually.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

tEkKiD

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by mrs peacock
Hey Cheshire cat :)

Yeah i gave it to Greg last week at nasa to give to you, did not want to distract you - you were deep in it.

I though you might enjoy it since I busted out some more techno on the mix - and a few classics ie, groove institute "understand this groove" and Juan Atkins "Technicolor" - yeah its not all hard techno kinda goes everywhere but was interested to see what you thought considering that and as well i knew you would like the techno on it, ie, Rob hood, Question/5th, and intrinsic "sideshow bob ep" one of my fav bang tracks.

Still trying to post the mixes on my website- but my server guy is in the middle of moving to Windsor from Detroit - getting the fuk out of that crazy country!!

Boycotted rich last night did not really feel like seeing him in that environment and w/line up. i pass.
wanted to see Jeff Samuels but i have been doing a residency friday nights at foxys and coyotes.

i am rambling now...

You and I still need to go head to head to see who the real techno champ is :)

i have no problem embarassing you in your own crib, live and direct on your show... :p

:D-> chesire.