• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Paging Dirtygirl

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Libradragon

TRIBE Promoter
ha ha oh so we're using real names now? :)

Everyone, meet Dirty Girl - - my beloved roommate, favorite Aquarius, partner in crime, and just about the only other bitchy person that is my match. (DIWC is the other one)

Dirty Girl - meet everyone. and try not to MEAT everyone. :p

Dirty Girl

TRIBE Member
Thank chrissy, good to see you too. I will be far more exciting next time I promise. You will have to come over next week for the batchelor, we are totally hooked on it.

Cheeka

TRIBE Member
you were thrilled 'late-night' eh :p - haha

Bachelor - Monday - its on!
We'll have to get Sassy and DIWC to join the ripfest if they can :D!!

DJ Red Lion

TRIBE Member
Ah Man I Wanted A Private Date With Him!

Originally posted by Dirty Girl
You will have to come over next week for the batchelor, we are totally hooked on it.

Great cause I'm starting up my own Toronto based version and I'm looking for some DIRTY GIRLS to volunteer. So far only a couple of girls have "ROSE" to the ocassion!;)

deep

TRIBE Member
hello Dirty Girl

If Naomi is kind enough to invite me over to the new digs one of these days it will be nice to meet you.

Libradragon

TRIBE Promoter
um deep, you've met Michelle many many many times. (Idance, bittersweet, most recently sasha and digweed)

and DON'T EVEN pretend that i don't invite you over. :eek:

i invite you over LOTS, i'm still holding the raincheck issued to me from two years ago.

deep

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Libradragon
um deep, you've met Michelle many many many times. (Idance, bittersweet, most recently sasha and digweed)

and DON'T EVEN pretend that i don't invite you over. :eek:

i invite you over LOTS, i'm still holding the raincheck issued to me from two years ago.

I was just kidding :)

I didn't realize it was Michelle, though