• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Oz Nightclub

mushroom

TRIBE Member
Anyone remember going there on Sundays way back when. I am trying to remember the name of those DJ's that played together, there was 3 of them. I'm having a brain fart and I'm bored at work.

Cheers

why not

TRIBE Member
mushroom said:
Anyone remember going there on Sundays way back when. I am trying to remember the name of those DJ's that played together, there was 3 of them. I'm having a brain fart and I'm bored at work.

Cheers

didn't dino & terry play there on sundays?
or was it peter, tyrone, and shams?

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
kevin williams was the first and logest serving resident, later combined with PTS down the road, a variety of guests included Todd Terry, Sanchez, LL Vega, dISCIPLE...

HouseHeadSacha

TRIBE Member
^
awesome.

our good friends' brother used to bounce there. one day we were in his room and saw a whole bunch of those gold vip cards and took a bunch. we always got in for free becuase of those cards.

patri©k

TRIBE Member
good 'ole Oz. Good 'ole Vaud and Evi. Omar was cool till he got shot at Klub Max.

;)

I can admit to attending a couple 'Dance Nation' filmings.

Mrs. Pink

TRIBE Member
haha, Matt C and that gay ass leg kick he use to bust out on that show...lollers....er, not that i ever watched it though....

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

basketballjones

TRIBE Member
anyone go to crave that started there, then bounced to like 5 diff spots...what a fucking joke that was...

girls on top kicked fuckin ass there though, great party

jason klaps

TRIBE Member
alexd said:
kevin williams was the first and logest serving resident, later combined with PTS down the road, a variety of guests included Todd Terry, Sanchez, LL Vega, dISCIPLE...
plus murk, michael watford, adeva and lots more great guests. ahh those were the days.

nawberry

TRIBE Member
rave jedi said:
Exit? Oz? Anyone remember before it was the Oz it was The Factory? Ah, good times!!!;)
Before factory it was a Women's Prison.

I only started going when it was Oz though. Until industry it was most endeared venue.

Oz jumped the shark with the Emerald room though.

The Truth

TRIBE Member
alexd said:
That Todd Terry night blew my fuckin mind!

THUNDERGROOVE SUNDAYS!!!

vench

TRIBE Promoter
rave jedi said:
Exit? Oz? Anyone remember before it was the Oz it was The Factory? Ah, good times!!!;)
the Factory! my early introduction to clubs.

those were some fun times.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

ScottBentley

TRIBE Member
The Factory...biggest memory for me was the "Foam Rave"

no foam, just ankle deep water with a sudsy residue on top.

ruined a good pair of shoes that night!

tobywan

TRIBE Member
I believe the Sunday nights were with PTS (Peter, Tyrone & Shams), and was live to air on 'Hot 103..5' for awhile w/ Lisa Griffin...

sugar

TRIBE Member
basketballjones said:
girls on top kicked fuckin ass there though, great party
I remember that night!

Also, it was at Funkist Tuesdays that Ryan Ruckus played out at a club for the first time, in that side room. It's funny how things change.

wineandboogie

TRIBE Member
yeah they totally jumped the shark with the emerald room

sundays were off the hook there. there was a transition period between the k. williams thundergoove, and pts thundergroove called lick-a-dee split sundays with dino,terry,chris cooley and others.

there was also a sunday night with james st. bass and mark oliver but that was at factory i think.

there was also a 'champ' rock night there with q107

and the cheap,cheap booze might have been factory too now that i think of it($1 shooters, .50cent draft, pitchers of long island etc..$5.99)

i was there for the blue jay world series win too!

also a foam rave but that might also have been a factory night?

peace,g.