• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Oxy Clean - does it work?

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
I have always wondered... What is it anyway? A detergent? Some weird chemical not in detergent?

Alex D. from TRIBE on Utility Room

Syntax Error

Well-Known TRIBEr
i don't know what it is, but i think it uses air or sumfin' to clean stuff.

and it works, wonderfully.(except on grease, but it wasn't designed to do that anyways)

sentence

TRIBE Promoter
it works. however i'm not sure why or how. it worked for me on spilled red wine that had almost 24 hours to sink in to a light grey carpet and and white wall. the wine came out of both surfaces with ease. worth every penny to have it around the house just in case.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

DJAlchemy

TRIBE Promoter
press ass.jpg

Balzz

TRIBE Member
The infomercials are funny, "Harness the power of oxygen to clear rust!".

Errr...doesn't oxygen cause rust?

Preroller

TRIBE Member
it works wonders...especially on bongs and pipes ;)

a table spoon of that and a litre or two of water...soak overnight and clean pipe!

chooch

TRIBE Member
don't waste your money on that stuff!

Use the liquid hydrogen peroxide that you can get at the pharmacy and honestly...its the same damn stuff.

You can spot clean with it, and it does not destroy fabrics like bleach will. I got red wine stain out of carpets and tomatoe stain out of clothes! Trust, it works wonders as a cleaner and it is so inexpensive.

edit: i think lucky and i agree here!

Last edited:

Dr Funk MD

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by Balzz
The infomercials are funny, "Harness the power of oxygen to clear rust!".

Errr...doesn't oxygen cause rust?

I love the term "Harness the power of..."

You could harness the power of so many things.

Oxygen
Orange Oil
the atom
solar energy
flatulence
little girls
egg noddles

the options are endless.

LeoGirl

TRIBE Member
I use it all the time, prefer it over bleach.

it took red die out of one of my favorite white t-shirts. (Stupid me for wearing the red sweater without washing it first)

Also gets stains out of carpets, but not as good as this special stuff off the home shopping network. I thinks it made by Amway, but it's SOOOO good.

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
so its like hydrogen peroxide, except in solid form? Isn't that like some form or rocket fuel or somethin?