• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

outlook express issues :(

torontobarfly

TRIBE Member
having outlook express issues all of a sudden...my yahoo mail won't work on it....i've gone through and reloaded all the needed info but no luck...it won't sign in automatically and brings up the manual sign in window and that doesn't work...anyone have this problem before or know what i might be able to do to fix it....

also, is there another program that allows you to set audio alerts for incoming mail....my yahoo account works fine when i access it thru yahoo's page but i like outlook because it gives alerts when mail arrives....

thanks

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

torontobarfly

TRIBE Member
ugh...thought problem was solved but it isn't...won't let me long onto my yahoo account through outlook express...this just started to happen after i moved...

error message is....

There was a problem logging onto your mail server. Your Password was rejected. Account: 'pop.mail.yahoo.com', Server: 'pop.mail.yahoo.com', Protocol: POP3, Server Response: '-ERR Error logging in. Please visit http://mail.yahoo.com', Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 0x800CCC90, Error Number: 0x800CCC92

anyone have a suggestion as to what might be going on here.....it worked fine before i change addresses...and i can still long onto the yahoo site so i know the account is active and working..... :confused: