• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Outdoors Sporting Goods Stores?

awwnaw

TRIBE Member
Besides Bass Pro, and Al Flaherty's.

Are there any others you know of in the GTA? Google isn't giving me easy results.

I have to get some effing skeet shooting jacket and it's meant to be by the brand Beretta (like the gun I can only presume). Bass Pro and Al's doesn't carry.

Naturally I've waited until the very last minute so I call on you kind people to help me out.

thank you

lucky1

TRIBE Member
but I get the sneeking hunch that Mountain Equip. Coo won't carry hunting gear! Europe bound might? What about some of the army surplus type stores? There are some on yonge street...

tribe magazine legacy photo exhibit

awwnaw

TRIBE Member
ya, I have heard of the internet :) But I'm a loser who waited til the last possible minute and am concerned it wouldn't arrive in time.

thanks for the suggestions anyway!

derek

TRIBE Member
i don't know about the specific jacket you're looking for, but if you're in a pinch, canadian tire carries hunting garb.

orchid

TRIBE Member
army surplus store in kensington? you can ask about the skeet shooting jacket, but the guy gets super annoyed if you ask him too many times if they sell guns in there. so yeah, it's a fun bonus about going to that store!

woah that was my 400th post!!!

Last edited: