• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Outcast 808

A:Dubl

TRIBE Member
Just got this promo yesterday. Not sure who is behind it, but i am definitely feeling it. Will be rinsing it tonight on a HUGE system!

Cheers-

Dub

The Operator

TRIBE Member
Meh.

I heard this promo yesterday... wasn't overly impressed. Production quality isn't bad, but the samples weren't very impressive, and I didn't think that the track itself has as much bump as the original.

But that's just my opinion.

Soda-20Hz

TRIBE Member
Nice 1!

Oh whats this..... Lifeforce .... 808.... Outkast....

Yep this little chunk of pure booty goodness is out of Canada and by some unknown (for now at least :D ) artists by the name of Lifeforce.

The boot is of Big Boi's "The Way You Move".... it's a phat one!

Can be purchased at www.releaserecords.com now!

Look for somemore boots coming from this unknown label and artists ... hehehehe!

-soda

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

docta seuss

TRIBE Member
interesting rerub for sure, but the beat is none too impressive... me likes the geeetar muchly though.

all in all it gets a big 'meh' from me. it has great potential methinks, but definitely needed more producin' before being pressed. sounds like a premature release to i.

A:Dubl

TRIBE Member
So i've played this a few times now, and i think it's most useful when playing right after someone who has played a house set. It's definitely not a peak time track; it's either a track for early in the night, or really early in the morning - 4am bizness.

overall, i thought the production was good, maybe could have used a little more high end. but i think it's a good track, not much going on - it's just a simple/clean beat with a nice little vocal.

but i must say, the ladies definitely start moving when i have played it.

keep at it dude!

Hipsterave

TRIBE Promoter
I find this track is great!!! quite simple really leaving room to drop a bigger bassline on top. Ive had it married to stanton warriors she not in and it sounds bomb.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders