• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

out with the old, in with the new

DJ KWE

TRIBE Member
congrats to DJ TRO...just wanted to support one of our local dj's/producers/promoters...opportunities like these are hard to come by so calling all house heads...

this sat...Apothecary Bar (340 Adelaide St. W @ Peter)

I think he's spinning all night, No Cover is just perfect, a nice intimate lounge for some pre drink, pre party maddness...some of the best deep soulful and progressive house you could want...so who's droppin by?

actually, how he goes from soulful to progressive is worth the drive to Acton...oops I mean is worth the drive for some action...LOL

adorablehomeboy

TRIBE Promoter
I checked this out last Sat.

Mos def a good little meeting spot or a pre.System gathering point.

TRO plays sweet house right across the map throughout the night, I'm sure if you ask for a certain track or style he'll accomadate you.

He'll even play drum and bass if you ask!!! Ask him!!! ;) lol

TRO

TRIBE Member
lol thanks guys..yea it's going pretty fun...everyone should come check it out great spot for some warm up drinks on a saturday night as thier is no cover and just some sweet beats

-Bill

DJ KWE

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by adorablehomeboy
I checked this out last Sat.

Mos def a good little meeting spot or a pre.System gathering point.

TRO plays sweet house right across the map throughout the night, I'm sure if you ask for a certain track or style he'll accomadate you.

He'll even play drum and bass if you ask!!! Ask him!!! ;) lol

That's awesome...great to see the support...it's a cold one out there...brrrrrr! LOL lot's of soul to warm a sister up...do it TRO!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

DJ KWE

TRIBE Member
I'm going to try I've got 3 gigs this weekend...I'll call you sat and let you know hun...regardless, you better be playing some RDJ as my ears may bring us closer together...you never know...LOL ;)