• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Our bandwidth is out of contol

Alex D. from TRIBE on Utility Room

~atp~

TRIBE Member
downloadwww.gif

thom100

TRIBE Member
Im might be wrong , cuz well Im still some what new here , but was it not a big deal when Tribe hit 1 million posts? now just a couple months later its at 1.3 already.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

defazman

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by thom100
Im might be wrong , cuz well Im still some what new here , but was it not a big deal when Tribe hit 1 million posts? now just a couple months later its at 1.3 already.

yah, that was me. I'm patiently waiting to be the 2,000,000th poster too.

alex, you could save some bandwidth by getting rid of the rolleyeyes emoticon. That should save you some cash.

HMHA

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by daddyiwantchocolate
Blame it on the Spam Fags.

or you could just blame the Fags! it's become quite apparent that both groups eat a lot of pipe! :p

Stan

TRIBE Member
Here's some suggestions:

Make it so you have to be registered and logged in, in order to access the forums. Purge any inactive accounts for people who haven't posted in the past 6 months.

Stan

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by finary
how will deleting users that dont use the system save on bandwidth? :p

sorry but thats just silly

It's deleting users who don't post. i.e. getting rid of the lurkers who don't contribute.

Chubbs

TRIBE Member
But then they will just register, and continue to lurk.

I'd try seeing if you can cut any junk code out of your pages.

Even if you can scrounge up 1kb of more space, it'll make a big difference.

Compress your hosted images more too if possible (as long as tehres no noticable quality degradation)