• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Ottawa

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

Silvershadow

TRIBE Member
Looking for stuff to do in Ottawa? Good luck with that... lived there 12 years... I still have no clue what there is to do there.

Thank God I moved to Toronto... you might want to consider doing the same. ;)
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

triplem

TRIBE Member
I live near Ottawa, and there is a lot going on there.

google "ottawa" and pick stuff you are interested in.

Ottawa has no heavy industrial base, so it is a clean city.

It closes the major motorways on Sundays and hands them over to cyclist, skaters and walkers.

Ottawa has numerous cultural activities, right now it's the bluesfest, then there are such things as winterlude, tulip festive...and on and on.

Ottawa is a nice place to be!!!

<oh yes...I'm a Montrealer and it's only two hours away :D>
 

Special K

TRIBE Member
Road trips are always the best when they are unplanned or unannounced. Such is the case with my friend and I. Currently, we are in Ottawa (we made it in four hours...shoulda been fiver) and this place sucks ass. The nightlife is UNBELIEVABLY boring. Dear God. If you live in Ottawa I suggest doing the following instead of going out to "party"

a) Playing avoid the speeding Car on Highway 417
b) Take up drinking and driving
c) Begin a hardcore drug habit.

That's all I can really say about Ottawa

This is a pretty good review of Ottawa...

:D
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Vote Quimby

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Silvershadow
There are speeding cars on the 417? :confused:

I've been on that highway and passing everybody with ease at 90 km/h.
Always. And there's always a speed trap along there.
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

The Watcher

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Vote Quimby
Always. And there's always a speed trap along there.

YOu dont speed on the 417...

Cop cars just appear behind you... from the concealed onramps.

speeding on the 417 is going 110.

Besides, it only takes 20 minutes to drive from one end to the other.
 

housewymn

TRIBE Member
all you ottawa haters have probably never even been to the fair city or not been there long enuf anyway- let me tell you its got a lot to offer- clean, not as polluted as t.o - a lot less disgusting smog - less homeless people - way more outdoor activities like skiing skating on the world's longest outdoor rink- waaaaay less snotty pretentious fake people- less crazyness OH and sure ottawas not the centre of the universe like toronto (HA HAH A AHHAHAHAH) but its a great city and all those who say it ain't well stay in dirty T.O then!

ps can you tell im an ottawa native:p
 

The Watcher

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by housewymn

ps can you tell im an ottawa native:p

I love Ottawa,... grew up there... till I was 21.

I LOVE OTTAWA... so much fun... so nice... the average girl is HOT!
And there is TONZ to do,... lots of parties and places to go... but I guess you have to be in the Know to find them.
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

chipotle

Well-Known TRIBEr
Originally posted by The Watcher
I love Ottawa,... grew up there... till I was 21.

I LOVE OTTAWA... so much fun... so nice... the average girl is HOT!
And there is TONZ to do,... lots of parties and places to go... but I guess you have to be in the Know to find them.

Fvckin' right Deaner!

"turn up the good, turn down the barbeque heat.. my hot dog is burning!.....pass the beer Tron!"
 

ddiplomat

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by housewymn
all you ottawa haters have probably never even been to the fair city or not been there long enuf anyway- let me tell you its got a lot to offer- clean, not as polluted as t.o - a lot less disgusting smog - less homeless people - way more outdoor activities like skiing skating on the world's longest outdoor rink- waaaaay less snotty pretentious fake people- less crazyness OH and sure ottawas not the centre of the universe like toronto (HA HAH A AHHAHAHAH) but its a great city and all those who say it ain't well stay in dirty T.O then!

ps can you tell im an ottawa native:p

"Hot Girls" are you fuckin crazy, the majority of women there are busted up bad.

The police are much worse there, the bikers run everything.

The closest thing to a rave is in Montreal, there is one known after hours there and its a shoebox.

ooooOOOooooOOOooo It's Clean ! big deal.

And if you are in the market at last call be prepared to fight or run fast.

HULL is even worse.

Ottawa how I hate you so.
 

JMan

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by housewymn
all you ottawa haters have probably never even been to the fair city or not been there long enuf anyway- let me tell you its got a lot to offer- clean, not as polluted as t.o - a lot less disgusting smog - less homeless people - way more outdoor activities like skiing skating on the world's longest outdoor rink- waaaaay less snotty pretentious fake people- less crazyness OH and sure ottawas not the centre of the universe like toronto (HA HAH A AHHAHAHAH) but its a great city and all those who say it ain't well stay in dirty T.O then!

ps can you tell im an ottawa native:p


Haha, I'm a native, and what you say is correct... but if you are a creature of the nite, or of the urban life, this ain't the place for you. Raise a family or get out to nature yes, but partying, debautchery... no.

JMan
 

chipotle

Well-Known TRIBEr
Originally posted by ddiplomat
"Hot Girls" are you fuckin crazy, the majority of women there are busted up bad.



...........
ugly.jpg

fubar-crop.jpg
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders
Top