• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

OTIS - Caligo Dream - [Deep DNB]

OTIS

TRIBE Member
Nope. I was in the lead for the first little while but the TJ regulars got their dues in the end. I was half glad I didn't win as I had an important getaway planned that weekend. Nonetheless, it was nice getting it uniquely recognized against the odds.

Thanks for the comments and support all. Keep grabbing it.

OTIS

TRIBE Member
Thanks a bunch for bump. Its going to be hard to top this one. But I've got next one lined up; problem being laying it down when every week I find new tunes that I want to include in it. I just need to commit I guess.

Soon!

OTIS

TRIBE Member
Hah.. considering half my vinyl is hard trance, progressive, techno etc, and I've had small resident stints playing all of that, I'd say I'm driving that wagon. Maybe the only difference being is that I've been more a genre slut from the start and less a trend hopper.

I've been thinking lately that I should really put up that 10 hour trance set again. It will just implode my hosting account though.

dj.nick.c

TRIBE Member
fantastic mix otis, I had this downloaded from months but never listened until last night and I was swept away and taken on a fresh dnb trip. I don't listen to this genre much so its great to find a mix that is so pleasing to the ears.

OTIS

TRIBE Member
You just need to scroll down.. the original links in those threads don't work but I moved them to a new server and gave links further down in the thread.