• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Orville Reddenbachers Sour Cream 'n' Onion Popcorn

Resolver

TRIBE Member
This is the best snack I had in such a long time. It's so tasty it makes your tastebuds tingle with the flavour mmmm.... I recommend this stuff to anybody who loves sour cream 'n' onion!!
 

Evil Dynovac

TRIBE Member
I love popcorn but can't eat that microwave stuff because the SMELL it gives off while its getting nuked is VILE. It fills an entire office in twenty seconds.
 

finary

TRIBE Promoter
i also boycott popcorn due to the smell...

brings back sickening memories of my childhood. my family members were all popcorn fiends.

i eat popcorn as often as i go to the movies... which is maybe a couple times a year - if that.

/f
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

marcinm

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Evil Dynovac
I love popcorn but can't eat that microwave stuff because the SMELL it gives off while its getting nuked is VILE. It fills an entire office in twenty seconds.

so does this mean it would be a suitable weapon against all those peoples in my office who make toast, and make the whole office smell like toat? :D
 

PRIMAL

TRIBE Member
You can avoid that disgusting smell by not purchasing microwave popcorn.

An air popper costs less than $30 and you can enjoy it without the rank odour.
 

Evil Dynovac

TRIBE Member
My wife makes popcorn in a huge pot that she lines with olive oil. It is truly masterful and delicious.

I find that air popped corn is extremely dry and tastes like styrofoam.
 

PRIMAL

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Evil Dynovac
My wife makes popcorn in a huge pot that she lines with olive oil. It is truly masterful and delicious.

I find that air popped corn is extremely dry and tastes like styrofoam.

Not if you add enough butter.

I make mine stove top too.

No oil though, butter all the way.
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

PRIMAL

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by marcinm
so does this mean it would be a suitable weapon against all those peoples in my office who make toast, and make the whole office smell like toat? :D


You'd definitely win the war.
 

The Kid

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Evil Dynovac
My wife makes popcorn in a huge pot that she lines with olive oil. It is truly masterful and delicious.

Best way to make popcorn, hands down!
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders
Top