• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Original Ice Style 9

NineFootGiant

TRIBE Member
So I kinda slept on the Original Style (Electrician) and Ice 9 (Phat Conductor) releases and now it's virtually impossible to find either of them anywhere in North America from any of the sources I'm familiar with. I figured it only makes sense to ask here before I order from the UK. So does anyone know of North American retailers I can pick these up from online? Perhaps you've got an extra copy of either of these you're willing to part with? I knew these tracks were hot but I didn't realize how hard they would be to get your hands on. Any help would be appreciated.

Kwasi

TRIBE Member
http://2wars.com/

is da label for the Phat Conductor.

But the site is under Construction.

Dude. Trust your instincts!!! If it sounds good buy it!!!!!

Good luck!

maybe try PM ing them here?

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

aki

TRIBE Promoter
Haha, I'm the worst at doing this too. I missed out on Ice 9, which I'd love to have.

So 2wars or Dylan, if you've got some extras layin around I'd like to buy a copy.

kick

TRIBE Member
Theres a few Original Styles at 2 The Beat.

Ice 9 is a slippery bitch tho and hard to keep in ones hands. I do believe it's sold out everywhere...

Spinsah

TRIBE Member
i'm working on saturday and if it's still in the bin i can send it back to the toronto release next week.

lemme know.

activate

TRIBE Promoter
THE 2 WARS SITE DOES WORK

Click on the logo on the first page! :p
that's just an announcment saying that the new version is launching soon.

bob stone

TRIBE Member
i was just on satellite records site, and apparently they still have copies of electricians track. but instead of the track being called "original style", it's called "ragga man".
it's number 16 on there breaks sales chart!