• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Ordering contacts online

sheik rock

TRIBE Member
how do you know if the contacts will fit.

They let you select your perscription but I remember my optometrist measuring my eye last time I got contacts.

Funzo

TRIBE Member
If you have the old box your contacts it'll have all the proper sizes written on the side. Then you can get the proper fitting ones. If you don't have them, just call the last place you got them from. They'll have all that info on file.

The Watcher

TRIBE Member
I get mine through

www.visiondirect.com

I get the same ones I'd get through my Doctor, but for much less money.

-- GET 10% OFF YOUR ENTIRE ORDER --
Don't miss your chance to get 10% off your purchase. In your shopping
basket, just enter coupon code: WINTERSAVE10

swenard

TRIBE Member
I just go to my optometrist every year and ask for sample packs of a bunch of different kinds and use them for free. They get them free and don't mind, although I amsure they expect me to buy some sooner or later, but oh well... they should say something.

Temper Tantrum

TRIBE Member
are there sights where you can just order coloured ones and skip the prescription?

i tried vision direct but it requires a prescription apparently

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Persephone

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by The Watcher
I get mine through

www.visiondirect.com

I get the same ones I'd get through my Doctor, but for much less money.

-- GET 10% OFF YOUR ENTIRE ORDER --
Don't miss your chance to get 10% off your purchase. In your shopping
basket, just enter coupon code: WINTERSAVE10
I've used them before. Great service, no hassles. And the prices really are better. However, I last checked on the prices a year ago, so I'm not sure if things have changed.