• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

orange-grapefruit

Casper

TRIBE Member
i was just pleasantly suprised that my orange from yesterday's purchase of oranges was indeed an orange, and not a grapefruit disguised in an orange peel like my previous batch of orange-grapefruits of the same brand,
peace

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Casper

TRIBE Member
these were full-fledged oranges, marked so at the supermarket, when peeled they revealed a pink, slightly sweeter than normal grapefruit,
peace

geminigirl

TRIBE Member
I love navel and blood oranges...mmmmmm

I love grapefruits too. They're so good for you and they keep you regular. Not that I need any help.

mingster

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Casper
these were full-fledged oranges, marked so at the supermarket, when peeled they revealed a pink, slightly sweeter than normal grapefruit,
peace

do you think you might have gotten somthing like a blood orange?

marcinm

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by geminigirl
I love navel and blood oranges...mmmmmm

I love grapefruits too. They're so good for you and they keep you regular. Not that I need any help.

just how many bottles did you have to go through before getting your "I love Metamucil" t-shirt :p

PRIMAL

TRIBE Member
They're so good for you and they keep you regular. Not that I need any help.

That's true, you could set a watch to Maxine's bowel movements.

geminigirl

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by PRIMAL
That's true, you could set a watch to Maxine's bowel movements.

It's quite true I must say!hahaha

Being a veggie, everything goes right through me. No metamucil for this girl! Greens + with orange or grapefruit juice and coffee in the morning does the trick.;)

quantumize

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Adam
murphy.jpg

the what

KiFe

TRIBE Member
No metamucil for this girl! Greens + with orange or grapefruit juice and coffee in the morning does the trick.;)

altho it's common knowlege that coffee is a dihurretic(sp), few people realize that it's also quite a potent laxative.

skip your morning coffee, and be amazed at not having to poo till mid afternoon

geminigirl

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by KiFe
altho it's common knowlege that coffee is a dihurretic(sp), few people realize that it's also quite a potent laxative.

skip your morning coffee, and be amazed at not having to poo till mid afternoon

hahahahaha

Oh yes...coffee makes ya poop for sure!