• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!
14K Cannabis seed slider pendants by tribe

Open Letter to...

Sal De Ban

TRIBE Member
honestly, knock it off with the open letters. By writing open (internet) letter to someone, you're admitting the intended recipient doesn't care about what you have to say, so why should anyone else?

Now, every organization, every celebrity, every blogger on earth will be writing open letters until the internet explodes.

Spinsah

TRIBE Member
Open letters have been around forever. I mean, good chunks of the bible are open letters for Christ's sake (get it?).

Phat Buddha

TRIBE Member
so in other words....you dislike open letters, so to show how much you dislike them...you wrote one and posted it to tribe. did I catch that correctly?

Tribe 14K gold cannabis seed slider pendant and chain

Sal De Ban

TRIBE Member
Open letters have been around forever. I mean, good chunks of the bible are open letters for Christ's sake (get it?).
forever, and more so in 2013 than ever before! :D

this is a media-savvy crowd - i know people realize the recent trend means everyone is going to pitch 'open letters' to the media instead of releases for the foreseeable future.

Sal De Ban

TRIBE Member
a typical scenario occurring at thousands of organizations all across north america this week:

"hey boss we should write an open letter to the minister of so-and-so"

"OMG YOU GENIUS GET TO WORK"

Blysspluss

TRIBE Member
Hmmm...social media is more of a broadcast relationship than it is an open letter, IMO.
Read that open letter to George...
And it's funny, Ontario may have low unemployment amongst youth...maybe they should migrate. The statement out here in Sask is that there are vastly more jobs open than people to fill them.

I'm sure young folks are mobile (as in without child/spouse impediments for the most part)...so why aren't they doing the thing that has occurred throughout history when times are tough? I find that far stranger than anything else mentioned in the letter.

Living in sask sure beats no pay anyway. By a long shot.

Tribe 14K gold cannabis seed slider pendant and chain