• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Open letter to OhNo!

Evil Dynovac

TRIBE Member
This reminds me of my childhood.

My grandpa had one of the biggest tumours in the world. It was in the Guiness Book of World Records, honestly. It weighed eighty-four pounds and he would have to wheel it around in a wheel barrow.

One day I got an idea to make money - I'm a teenager mind you. I stabbed the tumour with a knife while my grandpa was sleeping and charged hobos five bucks a piece to fuck the tumour. It was soft and warm and wet inside.

Things got out of hand once the word got out though. Once all the hobos heard that there was a fucking tumour in town they crowded around my grandpa, cut their own holes, and starting tumour fucking without paying. This woke my grandpa up and he started cursing something terrible.

When my little brother (he was eight at the time) crawled into the tumour through one of the fuck holes and started lapping up all the semen I got out of there. I wasn't going to explain that to mom, no way! I took my earnings and went to buy popsicles.

Man, what a summer!

Last edited:
Alex D. from TRIBE on Utility Room

chooch

TRIBE Member
you like the fucky B3!?

that story is fucktastic Evil! simply fucktastic! (edit ...oh and keep the theme ... no farts just fucks!)

mingster

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Evil Dynovac
This reminds me of my childhood.

My grandpa had one of the biggest tumours in the world. It was in the Guiness Book of World Records, honestly. It weighed eighty-four pounds and he would have to wheel it around in a wheel barrow.

One day I got an idea to make money - I'm a teenager mind you. I stabbed the tumour with a knife while my grandpa was sleeping and charged hobos five bucks a piece to fuck the tumour. It was soft and warm and wet inside.

Things got out of hand once the word got out though. Once all the hobos heard that there was a fucking tumour in town they crowded around my grandpa, cut their own holes, and starting tumour fucking without paying. This woke my grandpa up and he started cursing something terrible.

When my little brother (he was eight at the time) crawled into the tumour through one of the fuck holes and started lapping up all the semen I got out of there. I wasn't going to explain that to mom, no way! I took my earnings and went to buy popsicles.

Man, what a summer!

that's a pretty disturbing story.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Evil Dynovac

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by mingster
that's a pretty disturbing story.

I bought a box of banana popsicles and went to the public pool where all my friends were. We spent the day in the hot sun, eating banana popsicles, and swimming.

Does that lessen the disturbance of the popsicles?

deep

TRIBE Member
it does when you leave out the part about popping each other's bum sex cherries with the popsicles

ps. fuck fuckery fuckahol

BigBadBaldy

TRIBE Member
Did your little brother ever get out of the tumour fucking hole? Did he drink his weight in hobo semen? Was Mom pissed?

mingster

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Evil Dynovac
I bought a box of banana popsicles and went to the public pool where all my friends were. We spent the day in the hot sun, eating banana popsicles, and swimming.

Does that lessen the disturbance of the popsicles?

you spent the day eating popsicles? didn't they melt after like, 30 minutes?

something doesn't add up. IT JUST DOESN'T ADD UP!

unless they were super self-freezing popsicles...in which case, that's a pretty disturbing story.

Evil Dynovac

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by BigBadBaldy
Did your little brother ever get out of the tumour fucking hole? Did he drink his weight in hobo semen? Was Mom pissed?

He remains in there still giving blowjobs to anyone who fucks the tumour. Grandpa has grown to like it and he uses the money earned to suppliment his perscription meds allowance.

chooch

TRIBE Member
fuck Deep....*sniff*....a family seperated by all that tumor...and hobo semen...its unfuckingbelievable!

i'm not a fuckin' rock you know! fuck around.

edit: qtip...you're fucking right