• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

online picture hosting sites?

Soundstream

TRIBE Member
No idea about free ones, but www.imageevent.com is only $30 per year (or something small like that) and it lets you host any size of photos and up to 1500.

I highly recommend it and figure that $2/month for photohosting is well worth it.

Cheers ... Ian :)

Silvershadow

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Soundstream
No idea about free ones, but www.imageevent.com is only $30 per year (or something small like that) and it lets you host any size of photos and up to 1500.

I highly recommend it and figure that $2/month for photohosting is well worth it.
Yeah, that's what I've got too... also highly recommended.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

IgStar

TRIBE Member
what if you have no software for your camera? is there a way to get around this? I have no software (it was hot)

is this a stupid question?

labRat

TRIBE Member
iggy - if you use winXP it should be able to grab the photos using windows software. otherwise you may be out of luck without the software - you could always get a media card reader. what kind of camera is it? what memory does it use?

as for photohosting ... your ISP usually gives you 10MB of free webspace. check there first. no issues of linking pics to other sites, or the photos dissapearing after a few days.

Originally posted by Indian Girl
what if you have no software for your camera? is there a way to get around this? I have no software (it was hot)

is this a stupid question?
You should be able to download the appropriate software from the sony site.

Wait - craig is making it sound like it's not that easy. Hrm. It was for my camera (and my mp3 player - I misplaced the cd's for both of them).

PosTMOd

Well-Known TRIBEr
I have no software (it was hot)
Any other criminal offenses you'd like to admit to on a public message board that gets millions of hits a month? ;)

Soundstream

TRIBE Member
What model? I had one of mine stolen on my birthday a couple of months ago. I only ask as I might be able to provide you with the software that you are missing.

Cheers ... Ian :)

tribe magazine legacy photo exhibit

IgStar

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by PosTMOd
Any other criminal offenses you'd like to admit to on a public message board that gets millions of hits a month? ;)
no doubt eh...*smacks self*
I'm not the brightest today.

anyways...craig...I'll PM you when I get home & have zee camera in front of me..thanks.

Silvershadow

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Soundstream
What model? I had one of mine stolen on my birthday a couple of months ago. I only ask as I might be able to provide you with the software that you are missing.
Bwahahahahaha!!!

tribe magazine legacy photo exhibit