• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Online Photo Album recommendations

MalGlo

TRIBE Member
Hey...

my dad is looking to start posting all the pics he takes online in event related albums to pass out to family to check out so he can stop emailing pics :)

I know i use imagestation for myself personally but i don't know if that'd be ideal for him.. anyone have any suggestions/recommendations? dosn't matter if its free or not....

I could google it but i'm mostly looking for recommendations..

Appreciated

MalGlo

TRIBE Member
well when i checked out the plans for imagestation they seem more geared towards printin the damn pics.. then added features.. and my prob was that people need to signup to view the photoalbums....

although i just checked again and saw this as one of the upgrades

"• Access to full resolution original

photos for you and your
invited guests"

i'm assuming that would mean the friends can view the albums without creating an account...

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

MalGlo

TRIBE Member
ooops it looks like imagestation had an album invitation thing i never noticed before... my bad.. may just work afterall!

zoo

TRIBE Member
i think yahoo photos, photobucket, webshots all give you unlimited storage for free ..

there are lots of unlim free storage sites ..

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

zoo

TRIBE Member
picturetrail is another one

malglo why not buy your dad a .com and cheap webhost, learn him how to make his own webpages :)

Old Yeller

TRIBE Member
for pure storage and sharing, Imageevent.com can not be beaten.

for sharing and community building, flickr.com is by far the coolest out there.

shutterbook.com is touted as the next big thing....

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories