• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!
14K Cannabis seed slider pendants by tribe

online flirting

why not

TRIBE Member
why do people flirting on tribe make me cringe and feel nauseous?
i like people flirting in real life, why not on the internet?

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
why not said:
i like people flirting in real life, why not on the internet?
It's because you have issues around internet flirting: perhaps a flirt experience gone wrong, slow page loads due to flirting activity, or something else entirely.

ila

TRIBE Member
why not said:
watching anyone flirt who isn't me makes me want to puke in my pants. sometimes when I flirt, I actually cringe on the inside.

I hate it, but it's a necessary evil to get laid.

also, most people on the internet are really, really bad at flirting.

flirting is actually only great while drunk.

I am so full of shit, it hurts.

Tribe 14K gold cannabis seed slider pendant and chain

ladee

TRIBE Member
ila said:
flirting is actually only great while drunk.
Drunk flirting is freaking tops. You can say/do whatever and it doesn't really matter.
Last weekend I had some guy I have known for years but never really see (maybe like 2-3x a year) come up to me, put his arm around my shoulders and tell me what nice eyes & lips I have... then says "and holy fuck look at those tits" and smacks my ass. Good times had by all.

Krzysiu

TRIBE Member
its pretty much the reason why kmac and I are friends... started being online flirty, then met in real life and had a blast, sealed the deal.

too bad she was married at the time... to my lousy half brother, pedro, the columbian drug smuggler, while i was engaged to her cousin Fredrica who had amnesia after that plane crash in the andes.

that was a torrid love affair if ever we had one. SPANISH GUITAR! *tosses rose from mouth*

Soulster

TRIBE Member
i like internet flirting.

but i like flirting in person better.

just thought i'd add that i'm not wearing any underwear.

*wink and gun*

ladee

TRIBE Member
ila said:
it's the only time you can do it and still feel cool.

otherwise, it's like, "why am I such a panty waste?"
Exactly. I love flirting when drunk.

MoFo said:
I don't flirt. I just want cock.
Why beat around the cock?
Awesome. I love cock, but I would still rather drunk flirt than just be like "hey, give me your cock" cause you know you're gonna end up with the cock regardless. The flirting makes getting the cock a little bit more fun.

MoFo

TRIBE Member
I don't know how to flirt in real life.
I only know how to ask for cock online.

Maybe that's why all my "relationships" have been dysfunctional.

Anyone want to give me cock tonight?

L'ilMisSunshine

TRIBE Member
I'm guessing that for most peeps on-line flirting, as with flirting in person, makes people feel good.

Except why not as he(she?) is apparently a complete freak of nature.

ladee

TRIBE Member
Just get drunk, it all comes natural. And in real life you don't 'ask' for the cock, you just tell them they're gonna give it to you.

MoFo

TRIBE Member
If it were only that easy..

Sometimes I feel like I'm speaking Arabic or something...They don't understand my signals..

I don't know how many times I can say "gimme your cock" and pretend to fellate my cellphone without having a guy go "so... how's work?"

Online flirting is the worst when it's with a stranger though. It's so not fun.

It's the best when it's someone you've met a few times..

ladee

TRIBE Member
MoFo said:

Sometimes I feel like I'm speaking Arabic or something...They don't understand my signals..

I don't know how many times I can say "gimme your cock" and pretend to fellate my cellphone without having a guy go "so... how's work?"

LOLOL. Fantastic! Maybe you just have to fall to your knees or something for them to get the hint?? I'm tellin ya, all out drankard styles. Just slurr "cooooock" and it comes.

I dunno, online flirting is weird. I mean, if you're just being flirty and gay with someone over msn, then maybe... but on public msg baords. Does anyone really wanna read that shit?

vinder

TRIBE Member
MoFo said:

they prolly think you are joking cause you are a pathological liar

vinder

TRIBE Member
ladee said:
LOLOL. Fantastic! Maybe you just have to fall to your knees or something for them to get the hint?? I'm tellin ya, all out drankard styles. Just slurr "cooooock" and it comes.

I dunno, online flirting is weird. I mean, if you're just being flirty and gay with someone over msn, then maybe... but on public msg baords. Does anyone really wanna read that shit?
holy fuck, look at those tits!