• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

One Hundred Cups Of Coffee!

Krzysiu

TRIBE Member
Remember that futurama episode where Fry spend his three hundred samolians (in the form of tricky-dick-fun bill) on a hundred cups of coffee and entered a blissed out state of nirvana?

well, my experiences have taught me two things: bad mouthing fat chicks while their in the next room is a sure fire way to get sat down on and crushed! And cartoons are real.

So I'm going for it.

100 cups of coffee. Started at noon. On my fourth now.

and we're off...

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

kmac

TRIBE Member
You can do it. I believe in you!

Didn't ditto much try something similar with bad results?

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Eclectic

TRIBE Member
Dude if you hit 100 and time slows down, come to Saskatoon and say hi.

Although I won't see you, you can leave a note on my desk no?

The Watcher

TRIBE Member
Alternate Coffee, Cigarettes, and Bags of Doritoes, and you may acheive the strongest breath ever and be able to conquor the world with the mere mention of any word.

Krzysiu

TRIBE Member
defazman said:
I ask for rich food and you give me gooze liver and fish eggs?!
thats what rich people eat... the garbage parts of the animal!

whoop whoop whoopity whoop whoop.

littlejon

TRIBE Member
yeah, i like the thought pix every ten cups or so.

there is no way that i have drank more than 25 cups of coffee in my life.
you sir, are an idiot.

but a funny idiot.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Persephone

TRIBE Member
you should also measure how much you pee in that time too. Would be interesting....

Get a nice big bucket with volume marks and start collecting baby.

Flashy_McFlash

Well-Known TRIBEr
Don't listen to him! All he has is 'personal experience' while I have trite motivational phrases.

I don't even know what this one means.

Krzysiu

TRIBE Member
dude... I'm not a good idea. and also, it seems like you rushed it. I'm going for the delayed sip sip sip, eat something effect. I figure my heart will burn off the calories of constant grazing to keep my stomach ungreasy-queasy. I'm no amature binger. I watched Dallas. I know the score.

but when I puke or shit myself, yours will be the haughtiest "I told you so" cause you were there man... you actually lived it!

Ditto Much

TRIBE Member
well I wish you luck!! If pink elephents start dancing around telling you things that you should do, listen to them they're really fun guys!!

Krzysiu

TRIBE Member
going for a walk... too a walkie with two cups in it. be back later to tell you all how awesome I am!

this calls for Heaven Scent - Bedrock... hahahaha!

acheron

TRIBE Member
from wikipedia:
"The minimum lethal dose of caffeines ever reported is 3,200 mg, administered intravenously. The LD50 of caffeine is estimated between 13 and 19 grams for oral administration for an average adult. The LD50 of caffeine is dependent on weight and individual sensitivity and estimated to be about 150 to 200 mg per kg of body mass, roughly 140 to 180 cups of coffee for an average adult taken within a limited timeframe that is dependent on half-life. The half-life, or time it takes for the amount of caffeine in the blood to decrease by 50%, ranges from 3.5 to 10 hours. In adults the half-life is generally around 5 hours. However, contraceptive pills increase this to around 12 hours, and, for women over 3 months pregnant, it varies from 10 to 18 hours. In infants and young children, the half-life may be longer than in adults. With common coffee and a very rare half-life of 100 hours, it would require 3 cups of coffee every hour for 100 hours just to reach LD50. Though achieving lethal dose with coffee would be exceptionally difficult, there have been many reported deaths from intentional overdosing on caffeine pills."