• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!
14K Cannabis seed slider pendants by tribe

One Baby White....The Other....

Tribe 14K gold cannabis seed slider pendant and chain

skin deep

TRIBE Member
deevah said:
OAC biology should've told you this was possible
So fucking what, physics tells us that crazy shit can happen all over the place, but it's still cool when it *does* happen.

The know-it-all posturing of some tribers is getting more and more tiring every day.

Last edited:

Dr Funk MD

TRIBE Promoter
deevah said:
OAC biology should've told you this was possible
In my biology class it came up when it was mentioned that sometimes a woman will release two eggs in one cycle. The first thing someone thought of was if a black and a white dude slept with her at each seeded one egg.

We had a lot of sluts in our school.

Kiera

TRIBE Member
I saw a story like this in YM years ago. Also, a friend I had in high school had cousins like this. She had a little cousin who black while the rest of the family was white. Pretty wild!

deevah

TRIBE Member
skin deep said:
So fucking what, physics tells us that crazy shit can happen all over the place, but it's still cool when it *does* happen.

The know-it-all posturing of some tribers is getting more and more tiring every day.

o look, something sparkley

this is so much more exciting than oh look, a darkey baby and a light-skin baby!

p.s. it's ok to be stupid...not everyone graduated from highschool or got the HED i know

Mr_Furious

TRIBE Member
Dr Funk MD said:
The dude looks kinda pissed.
He's probably still convincing himself that this was a random thing...

Imagine what he must have thought when the kids popped out.

"WTF?!?!?!"