• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

omgwtf SMALLVILLE!!!!!!!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Balzz

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Krzysiu
I dunno, I really like the flying. It is well done. Lois is a bit annoying but its expected.
Wait till you see how it all gets resolved. Lame-o-rama.

Klubmasta Will

TRIBE Member
this episode is kicking my ass.

clark's first flight was awesome. :)

lois is cute, but just cute. not anywhere close to lana lang hot.

margot kidder's cameo is a nice touch.

interesting that the writers are choosing to portray krypton as a conquering - crusading - people, instead of the benevolent race that they were in the comic books.

did i mention that i am in love with kristen kreuk? cuz i am.

Eclectic

TRIBE Member
Yeah, the episode is a nice prelude of what's to come....can't wait to see what's up with the tattoo Lana has now....

But the one thing I don't like is that Clark doesn't have full control of his powers unless he "becomes" Kal-El.

And so far there's Black, Red and Green Kryptonite.......I think they'll just invent a Kryptonite to suit the shows needs.....

I missed all of season 3 so I'm quite lost about Pete and Chloe....

Must hit up Suprnova to fill in the blanks.

:D

Krzysiu

TRIBE Member
okay, this is kind of a weak ending.

I like the Clark/Kal-el division (from the original Eradicator plotline from the comics).

But weak ending, cause I think Martha is annoying. And Chloe being still alive? puh-lease, they should have just toasted her...

ofcourse I'll be back every week to follow it up.:D

Klubmasta Will

TRIBE Member
the "is it a bird?"/"is it a plane?" bit was nice.

and i agree, the episode was a great prelude of things to come.

clark, meet lois. lois, meet clark. and so begins the greatest love story in the history of ever. :)

tribe magazine legacy photo exhibit

L'ilMisSunshine

TRIBE Member
This was a firecracker of an opener! The flight and then the mother tossing the kryptonite to save Clark - very cool. Too bad the annoying lois lane is around - that scene where she waltzes in the Kent house and is all pushy with the mother is so irritating.

Chloe is still alive!

Him dropping the towel in the hospital and then her shower scene confirm it ....Clark Kent and Lana lang make the most ridiculously hot couple ever.

Klubmasta Will

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Balzz
The black kryptonite thing was such garbage. Anyway, why are you guys a week behind???
i always watch it on tuesdays - 8 pm on city. i teach on wednesday nights, so i'm never home.

what time/channel on wednesdays? maybe i'll start taping it or something.

Balzz

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Klubmasta Will
i always watch it on tuesdays - 8 pm on city. i teach on wednesday nights, so i'm never home.

what time/channel on wednesdays? maybe i'll start taping it or something.
Gotcha.

It's on the WB. I think WPIX on the east coast and I forget the west coast station.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

defazman

TRIBE Member
forgive me, I did not see much towards the end of last season.

What the f is black kryptonite?
Wha' happen to Pete?
Was Clark's dad injured in the explosion that "killed" chloe?
Why is Lana so hot? (she sure didn't mind showing it off)
Who did Lyle alledgedly kill?

ps. I was going to start this thread and call it "FAO KMW or Smallville Premier"

Eclectic

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by defazman
What the f is black kryptonite?
A form of Kryptonite that switches personalities between Clark Kent and Kal-El. (I guess...)

Wha' happen to Pete?
Found out he was almost killed *again* because he knew Clarks secret so he moved out of town.

Was Clark's dad injured in the explosion that "killed" chloe?
Nope, supposedly when Clark became Kal-El, it put Jonathon in the coma for some reason, that why when he became Clark again.....ta daaaa!

Why is Lana so hot? (she sure didn't mind showing it off)
It's so I'll watch this show every week without fail.

Who did Lyle alledgedly kill?
Lionel alledgedly blew up his own building which Chloe was in at the time.

But if she's "dead"....maybe Lionel didn't have anything to do with the explosion at all................?

defazman

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Eclectic
Lionel alledgedly blew up his own building which Chloe was in at the time.
But he must of been on trial for murder before Chloe was killed otherwise she wouldnt be in a safe house, and when she shows up still alive there wouldnt be a case against him.