• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

OMG Stupid birds

Flashy_McFlash

Well-Known TRIBEr
Fuck you

Dodo_bird.jpg

Fuck you
charlie2.jpg

Fuck you
Pigeon%20Poop.jpg

You're cool
_40682104_banditb203.jpg

Fuck you
35c.jpg

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

sugar

TRIBE Member
Flashy, I'm glad you got it right:
Owls = good
All other birds = evil

So, this morning while waiting to cross the lovely intersection of Hwy 7 & Leslie, I was (for once) thinking how pleasant it seemed. The sun was warming my skin, and I could smell chamomile growing nearby. Then I looked up. I saw two giant birds circling the area, obviously looking for prey. I think they must've been hawks, or worse - vultures. It sent a chill through me that the sun couldn't chase away.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

TaCk OnE?

TRIBE Member
birds are like little robots.

especially pigeons....

walk, peck peck, walk walk, flutter, peck, walk, flutter, peck, shit, flutter, peck...

LeoGirl

TRIBE Member
Birds are cool. You guys are wack.

Robins, Cardinals, Blue Jays (love peanuts), Finches, Red Winged blackbird, Gooses, Duckies, Morning Doves. And those are just the ones I see regularly.

Just don't look up with your mouth open.

Flashy_McFlash

Well-Known TRIBEr
sugar said:
Flashy, I'm glad you got it right:
Owls = good
All other birds = evil

I liek that owl in particular because he's totally owning the fact that he's a loser. Rock on, Loser Owl! And fuck you, hawks/vultures!

ila

TRIBE Member
Flashy_McFlash said:
Some of them are delicious, but only because you know that they had to die to become that way.

ROFL.

totally.

birds freak the living shit out of me. black souless eyes. *shiver*