• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Omg, sit beside me please, wierdos!

Krzysiu

TRIBE Member
It never fails!

why do I always get the freakshows wanting to tell me their life story when riding public transit?

TTC - drunk guys seem to be drawn to me. Hey its 1030 in the morning, lets tell Chris about how we just got out of jail and now skipping probation to drink cheap booze downtown. YEAH! awesome!

or the crazy woman who wants money and has to tell me why no one loves her anymore. yeah, cause I'm real sympathetic and have a pocket full of change for your depressing tale of woe. god, you stink like cat pee and shame.

and then today, mr. chatty cathy has to sit with me on my go bus into toronto, yakking my ear of when all I want to do is figure out where I left my belt and my dignity and why I have a hundred bucks in my pocket. OMG, I don't care about your dog and your forty year old girlfriend and your losing your job in two weeks, blah blah blah.

I think i have a face similar to Oprah. people just wanna tell me stuff. I don't care but they still tell me. "I just want to sleep, sir, and you kind of smell like hobo sex." and so the waterworks and the life tale begins.

You know what really ticks me off though? the thing that really pisses me off?!

I'm sitting alone, most usually with headphones on, giving all the body language of wanting to be left alone... IN AN EMPTY BUS OR TRAIN... and they have to sit beside me. A MILLION OTHER SEATS AND THEY HAVE TO SIT BESIDE ME!

why? cause I look like I care. curse these sympathetic good looks...

this is all sunny's fault.

Crazlegs

TRIBE Member
Don't worry, you're not alone. Apparently I must seem like a super friendly individual cause crap like that happens to me all the time :O

Stan

TRIBE Member
Krzysiu said:
or the crazy woman who wants money and has to tell me why no one loves her anymore. yeah, cause I'm real sympathetic and have a pocket full of change for your depressing tale of woe. god, you stink like cat pee and shame.
Holy shit, was she really fat and wearing a Mumu?

She sat near me one time. I had my headphones on, but my mp3 player was actually out of batteries. I pretended to ignore her, so she went and bothered someone else.

Krzysiu

TRIBE Member
you know you're not on the ball when "I'm" telling you you're a nutbar.

colour me unimpressed.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

mingster

TRIBE Member
i am the angriest, surliest, most unfriendly looking ttc rider ever. people don't even look at me twice for fear of spontaneous combustion.

Ditto Much

TRIBE Member
When I'm at a party its always the girls who are on 10 different pills and are complete and total nutcases who are attracted to me. I was at a party last year and when I walked in you could litterally pick em out from across the room me and my buddy Johnny actually put bets on who would come over first. yup 5'10 chick wearing the vinyl nurses outfit.

Ditto Much

TRIBE Member
mingster said:
i am the angriest, surliest, most unfriendly looking ttc rider ever. people don't even look at me twice for fear of spontaneous combustion.

I bet your really cute when you explode

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Ditto Much

TRIBE Member
TaCk OnE? said:
get a tattoo on your face, I think might help.

I have a three inch scar across my forehead that looks like the result of a lobotomy or might be if my parents lied and the freaks still try to talk to me.

TaCk OnE?

TRIBE Member
Ditto Much said:
I have a three inch scar across my forehead that looks like the result of a lobotomy or might be if my parents lied and the freaks still try to talk to me.

but if you got a tattoo above it with arrows and shit and LOBOTOMY SCAR in old english script dripping blood, I bet they wouldn't.

Crazlegs

TRIBE Member
TaCk OnE? said:
but if you got a tattoo above it with arrows and shit and LOBOTOMY SCAR in old english script dripping blood, I bet they wouldn't.
Don't be so sure ...... that may just add to the allure. No one wants crazy chicks in vinyl nursing outfits to go stalker on their ass!

Ditto Much

TRIBE Member
Crazlegs said:
Don't be so sure ...... that may just add to the allure. No one wants crazy chicks in vinyl nursing outfits to go stalker on their ass!

well nots be so quick to judge, she had really cute boobies, and great legs, and a smokin butt. I mean yes she was likely going to kill me and later got off based on insanity but if experience has taught me anything psycho chicks are great in bed.

Crazlegs

TRIBE Member
Ditto Much said:
well nots be so quick to judge, she had really cute boobies, and great legs, and a smokin butt. I mean yes she was likely going to kill me and later got off based on insanity but if experience has taught me anything psycho chicks are great in bed.
lol ...... well just be sure to hide all sharp objects (especially ice picks) and enjoy! ;)

Ditto Much

TRIBE Member
Crazlegs said:
lol ...... well just be sure to hide all sharp objects (especially ice picks) and enjoy! ;)

she was a plate thrower actually, its was amazing how far they would sink into the drywall. Nothing wakes a guy up faster than a plate zinging inches from his noggin, although it was likely my fault. Leaving a note saying "I'm going to Montreal for the weekend with Jen" on top of her meds might have set her off.

Dialog

TRIBE Member
1 old pair of headphones in pocket at all times == magic wierdos-on-transit protection insurance. Put 'em on before the commute and you can still listen to things around you, but when accosted you can just stare off into space.

Kazoo

TRIBE Member
Krzysiu said:
It never fails!

why do I always get the freakshows wanting to tell me their life story when riding public transit?

TTC - drunk guys seem to be drawn to me. Hey its 1030 in the morning, lets tell Chris about how we just got out of jail and now skipping probation to drink cheap booze downtown. YEAH! awesome!

and then today, mr. chatty cathy has to sit with me on my go bus into toronto, yakking my ear of when all I want to do is figure out where I left my belt and my dignity and why I have a hundred bucks in my pocket. OMG, I don't care about your dog and your forty year old girlfriend and your losing your job in two weeks, blah blah blah.

I think i have a face similar to Oprah. people just wanna tell me stuff. I don't care but they still tell me. "I just want to sleep, sir, and you kind of smell like hobo sex." and so the waterworks and the life tale begins.

You know what really ticks me off though? the thing that really pisses me off?!

I'm sitting alone, most usually with headphones on, giving all the body language of wanting to be left alone... IN AN EMPTY BUS OR TRAIN... and they have to sit beside me. A MILLION OTHER SEATS AND THEY HAVE TO SIT BESIDE ME!

why? cause I look like I care. curse these sympathetic good looks...

this is all sunny's fault.
Isn't this how we met?

Jeffsus

TRIBE Member
One time me and my buddy, let's call him "Tum", were coming back on the TTC after a mildly booze fuelled evening on Yonge Street.

The sad thing was we were coming from a Hewlett-Packard product launch party at Ontario Place. Actually, that party went over all right, burgers, sodas, etc.

But then we turned it up. And before we knew it we were getting underaged access to Remingtons and then a $500 offer from randoms on the streetcar home.

Oh Toronto, I miss you.

-jM
A&D