• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

OMFG!! It's almost the weekend!!

Galactic Phantom

TRIBE Member
Holy shit!!
It's 10:15am on a Monday & I can't beleive no one has started a weekend thread yet!!

Tues - Movies
Wed - So You Think You can Dance Party!!!
Thurs - Yoga
Fri - Re-enacting the Civil War with monkeys
Sat - Partying @ Krzysiu's house with awesome shooters, listening to awesome music, and just soaking up each others awesomeness!
Sun - Obviously the beach.

Last edited:
Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

Flashy_McFlash

Well-Known TRIBEr
I might just join you on Friday. We can give the monkeys a "Pride" theme. A little leather and glitter here, a banana hammock there...

hahahaha @ this thread

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

tobywan

TRIBE Member
I still haven't finished last weekend...picked up some bitches on queen west last night, brought them back to my place and we all danced naked to circuit house until 8 this morning...wooooOooooOo!

AgentSanchez

TRIBE Promoter
I'm pissed... There's a VERY good chance I'll be stuck in the middle of nowhere (northern quebec) for the weekend. The ONE weekend of the year when I can be a straight man in queer's clothing, fraternizing with any and all women with complete impunity.

Oh well... c'est la vie.

zoo

TRIBE Member
mon - fri:
headerBg.png

sat:
icontop.jpg

sarafina

TRIBE Member
aww zoo i want to hear all about how in:tent is!

maybe having our own little solstice celebration next weekend

Rude1_247

TRIBE Member
ev said:
ahaha... tomorrow I'm going to start weekend threads for every weekend for the next 4 months.!

I already did that for you, complete with all jelo/sydney blu/activate/TIL events as well as off-the-cuff "pm me for list' comments, so you don't have to worry about a thing.

SpaceBabe

TRIBE Member
Took Friday off to go on a cheap trip to Detroit and see 112.....

BUT....

gramps died and ruined the whole weekend for me.

kuba

TRIBE Member
why not said:
monday - recover from weekend, wait for pay cheque to clear.

tuesday - buy some weed in the afternoon, rock out at band practice in the evening, drink way too late at the post practice bar.

wednesday - wake up hungover, do a bit of work in the afternoon, cut mom's hair and go to dinner with her at night.

thursday - go to meeting, then load up van and go to montreal to play show and drink lots of beer.

friday - wake up hungover and sleep it off in the van back to toronto. find stuff to do at night for work, and go to it.

saturday - wake up hungover, do work stuff in the afternoon, find parties to go to at night.

sunday - wake up hungoever, wander around pride, go to the office at night to wrap up this week's work.

shit, just reading that makes my liver hurt.

I don't care what you're doing this weekend.

VinylRach

TRIBE Promoter
all i know is i'm prancing around the gaybourhood wearing fairy wings all weekend. oh and i might check out that david morales guy ;)