• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Olympic Hockey Station Help

stir-fry

TRIBE Member
khemistry said:
Does anyone here on tribe knows what station on AM or FM is the Olympic hockey game is on?

thanks
i think mojo radio (am 640) said they were going to broadcast all of the games?

edit: nevermind, i just tuned in and i'm wrong

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

khemistry

TRIBE Member
I want to be able to find a radio station frequency so everyone here in the office can listen to there own desk. Since all our phone are hook up on a radio.

bitchass

TRIBE Member
3-1

but why is CBC trying to run commercials during stoppage? shit it came back from the last commercials to actual game play. weak.

agentRC4

TRIBE Member
there is no radio coverage for olympic hockey except semi finals and finals on CBC radio. (only if Canada is representin')

check out the sports forum technics1200 :0 :eek: :cool: ;) :D :eek:

AMc

TRIBE Member
agentRC4 said:
there is no radio coverage for olympic hockey except semi finals and finals on CBC radio. (only if Canada is representin')

check out the sports forum technics1200 :0 :eek: :cool: ;) :D :eek:
Nice to know! Wish I could hear today's game.

123fakest

TRIBE Member
This is the worst coverage of any olympics by far. Every time I turn on CBC it's Brian Williams doing his best Kermit the Frog impression. HE'S NOT EVEN IN ITALY!!

billy

TRIBE Member
check the mens hockey thread in the sports forum for more info. briefly, broadcast rights are very tight for the olympics so any type of broadcast/netcast is limited to what CBC is doing. word is they will be having a radio broadcast for the finals but i couldn't tell you what frequency.

don't waste your time searching on the net. you won't find anything live wise.

TaCk OnE?

TRIBE Member
yah, brilliant, give the people who want to LEAVE CANADA, the ONLY BROADCAST of the CANADA HOCKEY GAME!!

grrrrrr....

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

123fakest

TRIBE Member
Radio-Canada is the French CBC, I don't think this means the game is actually ON the radio. Just means it's on TV.

Someone just turn on the game and hold the phone up to the TV or something....Set up a confernece call.

khemistry

TRIBE Member
I know its 1 nothing rite now Russia. If anyone of you are nice enough to update us here at the office that would be nice.

thanks

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories