• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Old Skool Wrastler Appreciation Thread

OhNo!

TRIBE Member
Ooooooooh Yeeeeeeah! Old Skool Wrastler Appreciation Thread

new wrestlers suck,and suck hard,no originality or thought to their personas.gimme the old-skoolers baby,bad-asses full of attitude and camp by the bucketful.this thread is for you guys and the tons of entertainment you provided me when i was young.

you wanna fuck with the steamboat,didn't think so...

think you can bring it tough guy? think again bitch...

Zorro

TRIBE Member
Yes!

With the Rickey Steamboat.

Bestest Match ever him and Macho Man off the top ropes with the bell on to the throat. ahhhhhhhhhh back in the days before my brother ruined wrestling and told me it was fake *sigh*

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Zorro

TRIBE Member
Damn I can't find anything on that cartoon anywhere.

But I remeber it was funny? Wasn't Cindy Lauper even in it?

Adam

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Zorro
Bestest Match ever him and Macho Man off the top ropes with the bell on to the throat. ahhhhhhhhhh back in the days before my brother ruined wrestling and told me it was fake *sigh*
Actually, I vote the bestest match was the rematch in Wrestlemania 3. Steamboat vs. Savage, with George The Animal Steele in one corner and Elizabeth in the other.

So good.

Littlest Hobo

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Adam
Actually, I vote the bestest match was the rematch in Wrestlemania 3. Steamboat vs. Savage, with George The Animal Steele in one corner and Elizabeth in the other.

So good.
I disagree. The best match was Greg Valentine & Brutus Beefcake vs. Ricky Steamboat & Tito Santana. Froget when. Battle of the figure fours!

OhNo!

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Snapper
Barry "O" &

Iron Mike Sharp (Best proclaimed athlete in Canada)
that's what was great about old-skool wrestling all these role players.

iron mike always had that illegal object tucked away in that wrist band of his.

:D :D :D

Chris

Well-Known TRIBEr
"Iron" Mike Sharp is the son of a wrestlers who used the same name. He is probably one of the most famous mid-card wrestlers in the world because of his numerous TV appearances.