• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Old science center rave flyers

MrMarcus

TRIBE Member
does anyone have a scan of any old rave flyers, specifically ones for the science center? friend of mine doesn't believe me when I told her that they use to hold raves there... and such legendary raves they were :cool:

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

bettEC

TRIBE Member
I for sure have at least one (Citrus), but alas all my stuff is in storage until June 1. If you're still stuck then, lemme know. ;)

basketballjones

TRIBE Member
the first one was held by atlantis i believe, then citrus did a bunch of them
i have them all somewhere....if i find them i will put them up

Taro

TRIBE Member
does anyone even keep old flyers?

I used to like looking at random collections of flyers at various houses..

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

stargurl*

TRIBE Member
http://cydonian.com/sigmaforum/index.php?showtopic=142

post-10-1073961059.jpg

lucky1

TRIBE Member
I remember finding my friend laying on the excercise mats in the sports area all fucked up.. lol and my friend and I dose cid and got stuck in this miror maze thing... hah good times! (1997 was the only one I went to)

ian

TRIBE Member
Trivia about me. The Atlantis Science center was my first real "rave." Some time afterwards I noticed the back of the flyer and discovered my picture was on the flyer itself. It seems my picture was snapped when I was a young lad and ended up on the flyer. My mum has verified it's me and my sweater.

This started the chain of coincidences that was to form the next 15 years.

Anyhoo, this is me!

science-centre.jpg

simza

TRIBE Member
Shit man, I have a crap load of flyers still up at my parents place from 93/94 . Wish I had pics. Cyrus, Future Generations, Desitny (the actual beginning!!), Atlantis and more.

SmoothOperator

TRIBE Member
I've got a huge box of old flyers, mostly from 95-98. I've scanned about 30% of them for the cydonian website before my scanner died. That website's the best for anything from the old Toronto Ravin days.

simza

TRIBE Member
the zone? you mean comfort zone? seriously? I thought we were all a bit too old for that already. Was he the act, or just haggin' out?

T_Dot_House

TRIBE Member
simza said:
re stargurl* post http://cydonian.com/sigmaforum/index.php?showtopic=688

OMG I used to work with Natale (MC Flip Side). He ended up having a show on Energy 108. Saw him a few years back at CMW. Anyone know where he is at as of late. I'd love to catch up.

He's an old friend of mine also and I ran into him last nite in the Entertainment District. He was going out to the Silk Lounge with Vench and a couple other people. You can find out info about him @ http://www.mcflipside.com/