• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

old school photo albums....

littlenutty

TRIBE Member
I need some help here.

Do you remember back in the day.... those photo albums that all you had to do is peel back the plastic film position your photo and it would stick back together? we also used them as kids as sticker albums....

does anyone know what i'm talking bout? anywho.... where the hell do they sell these babies?! I have boxes full of pic, cutouts, tickets, flyers that i want to compile but the new school photo albums wont cut it and i don't want to be glueing for hours...

heeeelp? I've been to all the dollar stores on Danforth and a bunch of photo/camera shops and they are no where! Anyone know where I can find them?

:)

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

Dr Funk MD

TRIBE Promoter
They probably stopped setting them because the sticky stuff ruined the photos.

Raid your parents photo albums. Buy them a fancy new photo album to replace their "crusty old one" and then snatch it when they aren't looking.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

MoFo

TRIBE Member
They don't really sell those anymore because it eats away at your photos.
But you can get blank acid-free albums and use corner adhesives.
And I am sure they have ones similar to the old skool ones. But not quite the same.

opium_souldjah

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by MoFo
They don't really sell those anymore because it eats away at your photos.
But you can get blank acid-free albums and use corner adhesives.
And I am sure they have ones similar to the old skool ones. But not quite the same.

The same but different

I like that! :D

Lysistrata

Well-Known TRIBEr
They can't not (can't not love a double negative!) sell them anymore, unless they just stopped in December or January: my mom made my bro and I photo albums of all out old family pics for Christmas and she used that klnd of photo album. She got them at Costco.

littlenutty

TRIBE Member
woooo.... okay to Costco i go..... now to find a car and someone with a costco card... hmmmm.... thanks everyone!!

I had no idea they ate away at your photos... thats nuts....

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders