• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

old ragga set of mine

0=0

TRIBE Member
the deal: it's a fun ragga set. Much lighter and brighter than some of the more heavy-handed oldschool set. The focus is on cheery atmospheres and the odd rare-groove sample here and there...pure gems up on the mix. Perfect for willing the warm weather to come. So without further delay, bust out your chalices, ice water and mp3 players and skank to this.

http://www.bustede.com/friends/0=0_-_Dubwisdom_Volume_One.mp3

0=0 - Dubwisdem Volume One:

Embee - My My My
Brock Out Crew - Haul And Pull
s.l.m - Boof Dem!
The Source - Mind Blowin'
Lloydie Crucial - Ribbins in The Sky
SOHK - Dressback
M.Beat - Style
"Cool Runnings" Whitelabel
Potential Badboy - Warning (Remix)
"Studio 2" whitelabel
Booyaka Crew - Ghetto Youth (testpress version)
Blackman - Wow Yeh
Echo Minott - Murder Weapen (X Project Remix)
New Blood - Idiot Sound
Conquering Lion - Dub Plate Special
Noodles & Wonder - Rarities
JC & GT - Wicked Like We
Akustik Research - Back Against The Wall

j

0=0

ghaleon

TRIBE Member
!!!!!!!

nice I can't wait to hear this.... I know that your tunes get alot of respect, so I'm really interested to hear how you mix ragga.

btw the link is dead

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

ghaleon

TRIBE Member
great tunes in there.... I can imagine u have a really great record vault. Some of the mixing rubs me the wrong way, but to each his own

0=0

TRIBE Member
ghaleon said:
great tunes in there.... I can imagine u have a really great record vault. Some of the mixing rubs me the wrong way, but to each his own
some of the mixing rubs me the wrong way too..but the set was just a draft i made awhile go...just thought i would share it because i like the tracks =O)