• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

old jon the dentist

kodos

TRIBE Member
just spied this record... seem to recall someone askin about it, or something similar?

JON THE DENTIST
global phases/acid phases prolekult
kult 013
12 trance
uk

if so, icq me or something..

twitch

TRIBE Member
Mr. AT AT is looking for it.

ACTUALLY so is Beaker... but get yours to AT AT and I'll trade mine to Beaker

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

kodos

TRIBE Member
twitch - why not get yours to at-at, and i'll see if i can nab this one for matt-matt?

i'll put an order in at this place sometime this afternoonie... hopefully =) we'll see if its even still in stock.

beaker

TRIBE Member
scott - twitch actually wants to trade me for a german hard trance record i own. are you cool with hooking it up with wotjek? either way is fine with me, as long as i get a copy!

Spinsah

TRIBE Member
If there's any extras of this track floating around anywhere I'd really like to get my hands on one of them.

It's pretty much number one on my must have list. I've been scouring forever now.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

beaker

TRIBE Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by twitch:
no no....</font>
bah, you tools!

okay seriously, i'd like to get it before the 26th of january so i can lord it over spence when we go to london.

AT-AT

TRIBE Member
Nick, you're getting your Sugar Rush back, and then you can trade another tune to beaker for that German one... goddammit!

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories