• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Old Fashion Internet Yard Sale

greginhali

TRIBE Member
Bunch of stuff that you might need.... for cheap.

Balance Buddy for Children's Bicycles $10 bucks

Balance Buddy for Children's Bicycles features a bike assistance handle that attaches to most 12 to 16" children's bikesHelp your child learn how to ride a bike without straining your backFully adjustable to comfortable lengthsEasy to install

My kid was up and biking in 30 minutes with this. Its good for parents back! ;)
================================================

Acoustic Research Remote Control Extender Kit $10 bucks

(CARLFIRX) Good for changing the channel of a second tv in the basement, with one bell sat. receiver on the upstairs. Increase the range of any infra-red remote control up to 100ft/30m with the Acoustic Research remote control extender. Extender uses RF wireless technology that even works through walls and can be used for home electronics including TV, DVD, PVR, Satellite or Stereo Receiver, Cable Box, and more. Includes 4ft IR extension cable that allows you to control up to 3 devices that are hidden from view.

http://www.futureshop.ca/en-CA/prod...-extender-kit-carlfirx-carlfirx/10179744.aspx

==============================================

I have a 40 gig fatty. PS3. $30 bucks

I has the dreaded overheating issues. I have had the heatsink pasted and it worked for about another 8 months. The rest of it works fine. For 30 bucks maybe someone can use it for parts? Or put on a custom firmware and play backed up games.

===========================================

SIRIUS Sportster 5 Satellite Radio Receiver with Vehicle Kit $10 bucks

Advanced Sirius satellite radio receiver for use in car and home
Easy-to-read, six-line (2.7-inch multicolor) display simultaneously shows channel name and number, category, artist name, song title, time
Game Alert prompts you when favorite sports teams play on Sirius
Instant replay function to pause, rewind, and replay up to 60 minutes of live radio

===========================================

Rocketfish- 2-Way HDMI Splitter. $10 bucks

In good working order. If you have two tvs and one bell satellite box. You can split the signal to both tvs. Then you can watch the football game in two different rooms. Works great.

Rocketfish

greginhali

TRIBE Member
TV Flatscreen Wallmount and screws. I used it for my 40 inch sony Bravia. It doesn't swivel. But rock solid. I paid a 100 bucks for it. For 10 you really cant go wrong.

=====================================================

Link Sys wirless router 54GR $10 bucks

Works great. It has the range boaster on it for big homes.
You can install Tomato firm ware on this router. Excellent for custom settings.
Tomato Firmware | polarcloud.com

====================================================

Schwinn bike seat

I also have a Cannondale handlebars.

bike seats; $10

Handle bars $10

===================================================

ITrip. It is a radio transmitter. $5 bucks

So you plug it into your classic ipod, so you can listen to your ipod in the car. This is for one of the old original ipods. It works well.

greginhali

TRIBE Member
Sony Minidisc Stereo - minidisc, CD, tuner

Sony Minidisc portable player with extra battery pack

Sony Minidisc player - lithium battery

100 mini discs. Most recorded one, some brand new and blank. The recorded ones can be erased and rerecorded.

minidisic booklet. holds fifty minidisc

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

greginhali

TRIBE Member
PS3 Games

Assassins Creed
Tiger Woods 11
MLB 07
TV SuperStars
Heavenly Sword
Burnout Paradise
Warhawk
Metalgear Solid 4
Start the Party
Just Dance 3

Ten games = $40 bucks

greginhali

TRIBE Member
Sony Minidisc Stereo - minidisc, CD, tuner

Sony Minidisc portable player with extra battery pack

Sony Minidisc player - lithium battery

100 mini discs. Most recorded one, some brand new and blank. The recorded ones can be erased and rerecorded.

minidisic booklet. holds fifty minidisc
anyone want to buy my minidisc equipment? its so retro, its back again.