• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Ol' Dirty Basterd in Mental Institue

SkandalouZ

TRIBE Member
rapper Ol' Dirty Bastard, who has been incarcerated since November of 2000, was recently released from an upstate New York prison. However, the rapper was transferred to a New York-area mental institution because he was deemed unsafe to return to the general public, according to published reports. Those close to the rapper expect that he will be released as early as July.

Ol' Dirty Bastard pleaded guilty to the charge of criminal possession of a controlled substance as part of a plea agreement in New York's Queens State Supreme Court in April of 2001. The rapper was sentenced to two-to-four years behind bars.

Credit : Yves Erwin Salomon, for Launch

SkandalouZ

TRIBE Member
return to the 36 chambers..

buahaha what a fucking shmoolock this guy is

everyone does drugs and enuff bad shit..
this guy just gets caught all the time.. never gets a break

sucka

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
with RA the rugged man making good shit right now, ODB for me would be lost in the shuffle...im sure he's safe to return to the public though:confused:

AD B

TRIBE Member
Dirt McGirt

I just heard on the radio yesterday that ODB has decided to change his name yet again......

Ol' Dirty Bastard -----> Big Baby Jesus ------> Dirt McGirt!!

That's GOLD man!! Go ODB!!

hahaha

Apparently he is trying to start a clothing line from the mental institute of the same name.

Would you wear some Dirt McGirt gear??

Ads

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

The Kid

TRIBE Member
Re: Dirt McGirt

Originally posted by AD B
I just heard on the radio yesterday that ODB has decided to change his name yet again......

Ol' Dirty Bastard -----> Big Baby Jesus ------> Dirt McGirt!!

That's GOLD man!! Go ODB!!

hahaha

Apparently he is trying to start a clothing line from the mental institute of the same name.

Would you wear some Dirt McGirt gear??

Ads
That's dope... that cat seriously doesn't give a fuck!

I'd rock Dirt McGirt gear!

kmac

TRIBE Member
I was reading some article about ODB (BBJ or DM or whatever) and he was talking about how when he was famous he was a crack head and his handlers and the execs would just watch to see what he did next. Tragic figures sell records and all that shit. No one wanted to help him help himself.

I can't help but feel bad for the guy and now he's in a mental institution.

Oh well, I will pay hommage to him when I get married and walk down the isle to Shimmy Shimmy Ya.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders