• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Okay... Im starting my idea's for the Techno House Party..

Smiley Jo

TRIBE Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by breakz_btch:
haha.....i like parties with less gurls
gimmie a call, or email me, whatever.

*jen*

</font>
Jen,
I hear you on the whole "less girlz" thing.
I'll be there though and seeing you tonight would be super.
Twice in one week??
Crazy!

Joanna

BreakzBroad

TRIBE Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Smiley Jo:
Jen,
I hear you on the whole "less girlz" thing.
I'll be there though and seeing you tonight would be super.
Twice in one week??
Crazy!

Joanna

</font>
awwwww.....i didnt know u were going. Anyways, we were WAY to drunk and stuck in hamilton, but had such a fun-filled drunken night. But the funniest part was drunken msn conversations with wes!!! hahaha......so fuken funny, it made no sense.

*jen*

djcheezwhiz

TRIBE Member
thanks wes (& erin) for a great night...i had an amazing time, a little drunk, but lots of fun
thanks to @m & tekkid for getting me to the subway, a real pleasure hanging out with you guys this morning & i appreciate you hospitality...

hope to see everyone at the wabi 3 year anniversary & possibly steve bug...(& maybe system for tilt ???
)

jc

djcheezwhiz

TRIBE Member
thanks wes (& erin) for a great night...i had an amazing time, a little drunk, but lots of fun
thanks to @m & tekkid for getting me to the subway, a real pleasure hanging out with you guys this morning & i appreciate you hospitality...

hope to see everyone at the wabi 3 year anniversary & possibly steve bug...(& maybe system for tilt ???
)

jc

d.code

TRIBE Member
I had a wicked time
cheers to all I met!
I finally got to get some tribers to hear me!
weee!

Cheers
Tyler

tEkKiD

TRIBE Promoter
phew!!

can you say drunk?

Curt and i had a blast Wes...thanks dude

sorry bout taking up the corner in my drunkin' pass out ness.... hahaha..

great meeting alot of peeps!!

and Electrotekbabe....your brunette friend..(can't remember her name) *drool* totally wicked girl

peaceOUT

doug.

jmaggs

TRIBE Member
Great time last night. Big thanks to Wes and Erin for supplying the venue. Must say the tunes were great all night long. It was great meeting all the Tribers I did.

Looking forward to the next one!

Maggs

The Electrician

TRIBE Promoter
hey where's KF?

that techno punk owes me a little something...

haha... chillax on crossfaders buddy..

I'll ttyl about it man.....

Thanks everyone for coming out it was fun... but to all the people who were supposed to come and didnt go... well... you know where you can go...

To the LAB tonight!!! Beeeeatch's

Nub!

TRIBE Member
I couldn't make it because the roads were too bad

On the 401 from London to Cambridge, I almost wiped out twice.

Hope everyone had a blast
-=Nub=- &lt;== Couldn't read the thread because his monitor is done like dinner

dsp909

TRIBE Member
Wess, and everyone...

Had a great time. Good techno, could have been harder, but it set a great mood for the party.

@m, it was good to hear you play. Last time I heard you spin you were spinning Trance. about what 3/4 years ago??? Time flies.

Cheers,
Patrick DSP

Adam Duke

TRIBE Member
I knew you were going to bring that up...

Thanks to Wes (& Erin, whom i never met) for having the bash at their space - what a great time! So much fun...lot's of tech-heads talking shop and everyone was kickin' up a storm on the dancefloor at least one point.

Curt - what was the name of that track again?

Amazing night, people. Shouts to everyone, especially John (djcheezewhiz) - you're a fantasic guy and I'm totally glad we met.

@m.

ViShiS*

TRIBE Member
Yes!!

I had a wicked fun night.

Respect to all DJs- nice sets from all, to the excellent group of party people in attendance, and most of all to our host, Wes- I didn't see you downstairs enough, I must have left too early.

Tight party with good vibes all around.

Most common question asked: "What about electro? Are you into ELECTRO?"

Thanks to everyone.

perdue

tekno princess

TRIBE Member
may my untimely response not be an indication of how much fun i had last friday

....it was such a pleasure to see some familiar faces, and introduce myself to those who weren't.... the beats were simply perfect, and so was the vibe....

special thanks to the host of the party for all his efforts to bring everything and everyone together so harmoniously

i'm really glad i made the effort to come out on an otherwise distasteful winter night....

xo

tekno princess

TRIBE Member
may my untimely response not be an indication of how much fun i had last friday

....it was such a pleasure to see some familiar faces, and introduce myself to those that weren't so familiar. The beats were simply perfect, and so was the vibe....

special thanks to the host of the party for all his efforts to bring everything and everyone together so harmoniously

I'm really glad I made the effort to come out on an otherwise distasteful winter night....

xo

tEkKiD

TRIBE Promoter
now you can't hold in your excitement by double posting eh!!!!

and a hour in a bit after each other!!!

just kiddn' twas a fun night indeed!

peace,

doug.

tekno princess

TRIBE Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by tEkKiD:
now you can't hold in your excitement by double posting eh!!!!

and a hour in a bit after each other!!!

</font>
oh damn yeah: i could never be accused of being very patient