• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Okay... Im starting my idea's for the Techno House Party..

The Electrician

TRIBE Promoter
there will be 3 decks...

Greg is not in stone... the line up is not in stone yet... probably not until the day off...

Okay... I'm gonna start making the Guest List... (remember, only way no exceptions, you all understand the reason im sure)

Email me at dj-internal@rogers.com

Gimmie your first and last name. I will get back to you if there are foing to be any plus 1's or 2's and that kinda deal... (probably not, but ya never know)

First 65-70 people who email... get in... the rest... well... I guess you'll read about it the next day...
smile.gif

Friday-Feb 1 st.

TTYL.

Alex D. from TRIBE on Utility Room

erk

TRIBE Member
Damn, look how this thread grows when you don't check it for a couple of days! Looks good. Is your place in TO? I guess emailing you would be good. Duh. I'll check the calendar.

The Electrician

TRIBE Promoter
Open to all techno people... just email for guest list...

Everyone remeber that it is $5 to help us with the cost of booze and deco.

Dont bring too much booze... we'll have a bar...
smile.gif

ttyl...

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

The Electrician

TRIBE Promoter
I may have 2 special guests at my party... but they wont be known until the day of...

Woohoo.. im soooo exicted now...
smile.gif

guest list is 1/4 of the way full... get on with it...

Wes

The Electrician

TRIBE Promoter
Hey... Okay the party is going to start at 9:00 sharp so get there early...

Everyone gets about a 1 hour set most of you B2B with each other.

I need to accomodate my special guest DJ's (if and hope they make it)

I would like them to each play for 1.5 hours... each. so the time slots for the dj's will be pretty wack, b/c we are working around them...

No I have to figure out who is all going to play...

Can all the Dj's who are playing or think they are playing Email me.. I have lost track of whats going on in that area... LOL

ttyl...
Wes

The Electrician

TRIBE Promoter
I have dropped the list size to 60 people !!!!

I was chillin in my basement lastnight and I feel that is a better number to accomodate...

we are at 35 for far... keep'em coming!

Wes

blueker

TRIBE Member
I'll have to ask Marian if she wants to come, but this looks like fun. Give us a couple days to figure it out.

Peace,
Olga

TheLiquidFairy

TRIBE Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by blueker:
I'll have to ask Marian if she wants to come, but this looks like fun. Give us a couple days to figure it out.

Peace,
Olga
</font>

I'm soooooo up for it Wes.
smile.gif

See you on the 1st
wink.gif

XXX
Marian
biggrin.gif

~atp~

TRIBE Member
So did ya get my email!?!? Huh!? HUH!?

(pssst...elctrician: I got no response from you, I sent an email a week or two ago...)

wink.gif

-keith

The Electrician

TRIBE Promoter
Hey ATP I just looked but I couldnt find your email anywhere... just send again and I'll get you and your guests down... full names for everyone...

smile.gif

lates