• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Okay... fess up.... who is registered on lavalife?

Alex D. from TRIBE on Utility Room

stir-fry

TRIBE Member
not me, but a friend of mine got on it and went on like 20 dates in a month and scored on half of them.

pretty good success rate

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Boss Hog

TRIBE Member
I did late last summer for a little while. It felt really dumb. Old women kept messaging me, then someone I knew recognized me and I felt even more dumb. So then I just deleted it.

lucky1

TRIBE Member
I was thinking it would be wierd to chat with someone on lava life then meet them for a "date" but when you meet stranger in a club / party whatever it's not much different.

Dr Funk MD

TRIBE Promoter
2 of my friends are currently dating their lava-loves of their lives.

As I've previously stated on this topic: Gag me with a wooden spoon.

kmac

TRIBE Member
I had my profile on for a week before I pulled it. I just got a ton of creepy messages from people I really had no intentions of hooking up with.

Chris

Well-Known TRIBEr
Originally posted by kmac
I had my profile on for a week before I pulled it. I just got a ton of creepy messages from people I really had no intentions of hooking up with.

sorry:(

JAR

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Boss Hog
I did late last summer for a little while. It felt really dumb. Old women kept messaging me, then someone I knew recognized me and I felt even more dumb. So then I just deleted it.

old women!

LOL

pr0nstar

TRIBE Member
I don't know if I'd pay for it ... I've registered once to check it out and deleted my account after a few days.

Meh.

pr0nstar

lucky1

TRIBE Member
I was browsing through some profiles and the funniest thing I saw, (on numerous occasions) was guys who had obvously cut out the girl (ex/ or girlfriend) who had her arm around them but bits of her hair etc. are still visible.

thats' too much! :)