• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Ok you HAVE to read this lawyer's bio

graham

Well-Known TRIBEr
"Can You Hear Me Now?
Not every deal goes smoothly for Fitzgerald. He shivers when he recalls one of his early airplane deals in which he was brought in to help on the acquisition of several aircraft from a major U.S. airline. They were in the middle of closing on a conference call with all parties involved, including his client, two lenders, the seller, the airline representative and a cadre of lawyers. The speaker-phone was on a small table in the corner of the conference room and the outside parties were having difficulty hearing. When Fitzgerald picked up the phone to move it to the conference table, he dropped it, cutting everyone off and ending the call. To make matters worse, it was while all the airplanes were in the air over specific states to take advantage of sales tax exemptions. Luckily for Fitzgerald, the group had a sense of humor and they were able to get everyone back on the call quickly to successfully close the deal. To this day, he avoids managing the phones in a meeting."

way to stickhandle, Fitzgerald.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

kaniz

TRIBE Member
wow, that sounds fancy, using planes to take advantage of sales tax exemptions, I wish my lawyer was as crafty as that.

zoo

TRIBE Member
this guy sounds more enthusiastic than the OrangeGlo guy and tougher than Chuck Norris

entering a court of large asset ownership and acquisitions on the opposite side of him would be a grave mistake

Booty Bits

TRIBE Member
lol, i love his example of how he can think outside the box.
oooh, bet you're the only guy who does that fitzgerald! thats why you posted your trade secrets in your online bio!

i can just imagine what his online dating prolife would look like.

kmac

TRIBE Member
I LOVE IT!

I read shit like this all day long and when a bio can make me laugh, it's probably a good thing. I think if I needed an attorney, I would also like someone who could make me laugh. That's why I'd be paying him the big bucks.

"Fitzgerald is a licorice all-sorts farrago of eclectisism..."

kmac

TRIBE Member
I will take that as a compliment.

I actually have a contract coming up to rewrite a bunch of bios at a firm. I think I will take my cues from Mr. Fitzgerald.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

D1Willow

TRIBE Member
Setting up the sale of American planes to Russia? He must be crafty, or they don't know about Snakes on a plane problem in the US.ch33se

Surfer Joe

TRIBE Member
I wonder if he'd act as guarantor on my passport application. Note to self, send note to Fitzgerald re: passport, purchase of Brunei, moustache growth tonic...

Sunshyne Jones

TRIBE Member
kmac said:
I LOVE IT!

I read shit like this all day long and when a bio can make me laugh, it's probably a good thing. I think if I needed an attorney, I would also like someone who could make me laugh. That's why I'd be paying him the big bucks.

"Fitzgerald is a licorice all-sorts farrago of eclectisism..."

i like it too, overall. i figured it would be boring and dry and it was anything but, at least. there are a lot of bios out there that i don't read past the first paragraph. i think his bio succeeded in one way - it prompted someone to spread it around by posting it on a totally unrelated message board.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

EltrikSoulCntlr

TRIBE Member
As an example, one of the tools in his arsenal is the use of off-balance-sheet financing in which an asset, such as a manufacturing facility, is purchased by a client using leveraged funds then leased back to the seller. This structure has the benefit of removing both the asset and the related liability from the selling company's balance sheet, improving the company's debt/equity ratio. Totally legitimate, it demonstrates Fitzgerald's ability to think outside of the box.

Totally legitimate!!! I love it!!!

This clearly shows Fitzy GREATNESS in slippery deals! Is it obvious that by hiring the Fitz you will be able to sell all your options while your company's stock is headed to $0.00 ! I wonder if he can work in Canda too?