• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!
14K Cannabis seed slider pendants by tribe

Ok, so I'm lsning to In Search of Sunrise 5...

jUiCeR

TRIBE Member
So I managed to get a copy of Tiesto's ISOS 5 yesterday. I've only had the chance to lsn to CD 1. But I can definitely say - so far so good. It's definitely more housey with a touch of trance and I can appreciate the change. Every single track is vocal which was a tad annoying at some points but I'm fan of the vocals Tiesto usually throws on his albums, so it's all good.

Intro is pretty decent but track 2 really got me (Mark Norman presents Celine - Colour My Eyes.) This track is unbelievable.

Anyways, I guess I only had a preliminary scan of the CD but i'm pretty happy with it so far.

Anyone else get the chance to lsn to this? What are your thoughts?

Cheers,

todiefor

TRIBE Promoter
Haven't had a chance to pick it up yet but the track listing looks tantalizing. How is the Max Graham after hours Montreal track?

jUiCeR

TRIBE Member
^^^

which track are you referring to? I can't seem to find that song in the tracklisting currently posted.

Although oddly enough, I do remember glimpsing that track in the listing posted on the website a while back.

Maybe it was a last minute change? :confused:

jUiCeR

TRIBE Member
todiefor said:
I think it's number 4 on disc 1. I just noticed it on the back of the cd in HMV.
I think your talking about In Search of Sunrise 4, not 5. ISOS5 hasn't been released to stores yet, official release date is on April 25th.

Tribe 14K gold cannabis seed slider pendant and chain

nusty

TRIBE Member
yeah that's from ISOS 4. And that track was the best one from either disk 1 or 2 IMO. and not by just a little bit either, its a real goody. :)

I'm eager to give ISOS 5 a listen when it comes out shortly.

todiefor

TRIBE Promoter
not this one, Marcin. I don't know if you've listened to it through but it is aas solid a compilation as there has been in the past year. highly recomend it.

Tribe 14K gold cannabis seed slider pendant and chain