• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

ok. I've had it. I'm going to throw my

Aphrodite

TRIBE Member
comp out the window if someone can't tell my why tribe wont rememebr my ass. like.. logging in every two page views is not my idea of fun.

what am I doing wrong!

*bulges eyes out*

zoo

TRIBE Member
get mozilla firefox and put a firewall inbetween you and tribe and it will fix itself

Aphrodite

TRIBE Member
lol@zoo

I checked that damn box a million times. I know I'm not the only one annoyed with this since the renovation

KiFe

TRIBE Member
quit tribe like gasper did.

Everyone remembers him when he comes back.. why shouldn't tribe be able to remember you?

:D

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

I_bRAD

TRIBE Member
Aphrodite said:
I checked that damn box a million times.
Try clicking it a million and one times, if you click it an even number of times you'll just end up with it unchecked.

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
no-one but you seems to be experiencing this problem. it is caused by not doing anything on the board for 15 minutes. if you don't load a page or post the board software figures you have left and logs you out after 900 seconds (15 minutes).

type faster!

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

The Peej

TRIBE Member
mine signs me out at funny times it seems. I just shrug it off and enter my password and keep going.

It remembers my name, but not my password. I guess this is to prevent the uber easy "someone using my name to post" scenario.

The quick post dosen't ask me the password tho.

I got over it, it's just a password.