• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

ok im sure this is "OLD NEWS" buuuuuuut...

Richard Raiban

TRIBE Member
i just HAAAAAAAAAAAD to say how YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMY burrito boyz is OMG!!! their steak burrito.....DROOOOOOOOOOL!!!

i dont remember eating something where my insides were going NUTTZZZ!!!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

emiwee

TRIBE Member
JayIsBored and i indulged in the tasty tasty steak burritos for lunch today!

(we threw around the idea of eating them on the steps of system for old time's sake, but then vetoed that idea for its ridiculousness)

Gizmo

TRIBE Member
We ordered about 40 of them for work on Friday. 18 of us got struck down with food poisoning (including me) and missed work Monday. Honestly, it was diabolical. Puking, fever. No sleep Sunday. Still feeling a bit off today. Too bad, I love that place, but it looks like a hiatus for me for a while.

Although if it's any consolation it was the people who ate the chicken who got taken down. steak eaters seemed fine.

Folks at another company also got taken down. All from the Adelaide location. Called and told them yesterday. They said the Ministry of Health had been in to take samples, and it was some sort of dairy supply causing the problems?

I miss the burrito.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

madnezz

TRIBE Member
Gizmo said:
We ordered about 40 of them for work on Friday. 18 of us got struck down with food poisoning (including me) and missed work Monday. Honestly, it was diabolical. Puking, fever. No sleep Sunday. Still feeling a bit off today. Too bad, I love that place, but it looks like a hiatus for me for a while.

Although if it's any consolation it was the people who ate the chicken who got taken down. steak eaters seemed fine.

Folks at another company also got taken down. All from the Adelaide location. Called and told them yesterday. They said the Ministry of Health had been in to take samples, and it was some sort of dairy supply causing the problems?

I miss the burrito.
yikes!!! Scary shit...

Kazoo

TRIBE Member
I had one for the first time about a month ago. The meat in the steak wasn't great but all the other flavours were awesome. I think I'll go with the chicken one next time.

How's the halibut?

Stan

TRIBE Member
The one time I went there, a bunch of guys at my work also got sick with food poisoning. I didn't get sick, but I think it was because I didn't go for the refried beans, while everyone else who got sick did.

I don't know how common of an occurance this is, but I haven't been back there since, and neither have any of the guys from my office.

technowelt

TRIBE Member
Kazoo said:
I had one for the first time about a month ago. The meat in the steak wasn't great but all the other flavours were awesome. I think I'll go with the chicken one next time.

How's the halibut?
The halibut is, surprisingly, awesome. All this talk of BB is making me hungry.

mitsuko souma

TRIBE Member
I think I already posted in "CRUSH time" about BB girl with the marilyn piercing.
Sheer hotness! She even came to the 2nd-last Make It Funky and introduced herself
(after I spotted her in bathroom and screamed "HEY, BurritoBoyz!" at her).
She told me her name but I was drunk and don't remember it now.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories