• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Oh sheet part deux

Agent Smith

TRIBE Member
So SpaceBabe and I decided to....

... yes.. you guessed it.

We have a bun in the oven and we don't want to 'bort it.

Come on.. our kid will be a superchild:

HOT..
SMART...
GOOD AT MATH AND SCIENCE (THE ASIAN FACTOR)

F'ing ya! We're gonna share an engagement party with vinder.

Indian, Chinese, Whitey.... what a shindig!

Skipper

TRIBE Member
Amy, you know someone's going to reply with a tasteless fat joke....my vote is Prickly pete gets to it first

Krzysiu

TRIBE Member
is there something in the water or something?

everyone is getting or (pretending to get) engaged... I feel like I'm on crazy pills here.

whats the dealy, yo?

annec

TRIBE Member
Buns are delicious. You'll want to keep making them. Or eating them...Congratulations!

Now show us a pic! :)

Krzysiu

TRIBE Member
I will soon be the only single triber... well, Mofo, but he has more sex then me, so fuck 'im.

congrats to all, real and fake... may your babies all be good at finite and long division... and free of lisps and slurs.

JESuX

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Krzysiu
is there something in the water or something?

everyone is getting or (pretending to get) engaged... I feel like I'm on crazy pills here.

whats the dealy, yo?
i'm going to pretend to be dead.

i'm so novel!

Krzysiu

TRIBE Member
jesux is now a zombie... so I guess when you have her over for high tea, serve headcheese? probably a good idea to scotchguard the furniture and not use the best china either. We've all seen the table manners of the undead. hand out some chopsticks and watch the hilarity ensue.

"braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaains... baby braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaains!"

Agent Smith

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by madnezz
amy, are you actually preggers?! only a very small part of me believes it, but i want to know! :D
She sure is! When I found out, I didn't know if I should pound her stomach until I made fetus soup, or jump for joy! I picked the latter.