• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Oh my!

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

isoprax

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by ktown
aw :rolleyes: i'm leaving for quebec that day...
doesn't unabomber played trance?

Unabomber plays anything that he likes...more than can be said about alot of us. it's a techno night though so expect techno and related.

d.code

TRIBE Member
Yeah this looks pretty cool!
Im gonna try to be there- march 13th though- i might have a bigish gig (and man it has been awhile).

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

isoprax

TRIBE Promoter
glad to hear you're passing on digweed for us :)

I'm sure Dug will have something to say about this as well :p

vveerrgg

TRIBE Promoter
not to do a roll call... but ya know...... i like the cut of your jib on this one..... :p

i'm all for the free parties where you can just shake a foot and have some fun.

isoprax

TRIBE Promoter
To be honest I haven't been to Courvoisie yet. The location was arranged by Duggy and his 'connections' ;) Is it usually a fairly bright spot? I'll do my best to have any and all lights lowered to the point we walk into each other (obviously).

ian

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by isoprax
To be honest I haven't been to Courvoisie yet. The location was arranged by Duggy and his 'connections' ;) Is it usually a fairly bright spot? I'll do my best to have any and all lights lowered to the point we walk into each other (obviously).

Actually Courvoisie is fairly dark. I think he is refering to the stylish yet kind of anoying lights in the floor which point up and blind you at weird moments. I don't remember seeing them the last time I was there when Greg Gow had his night.

-ian g.

tEkKiD

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by ~atp~
I'll come as long as Doug promises not to play any of his trancy Heiko Laux records.

:eek:

your on crack Keith... cannot wait for Curt's response to your comment here buddy, seeing as he practically owns all of his records.

So what your saying is intelligently produced melodic techno is trance? Go do a search on Heiko Laux's sublabel UTURN and let me know if it sounds trancey. Or infact go to www.kanzleramt.com HIS LABEL. you get the heavy :rolleyes: Keith yah snake!!

Anyhow, looking forward to this weekend of techno, MONO is the night prior with a shit load slew of toronto techno/house jocks :D

hope to see all you cats out :)

sd/

oddmyth

TRIBE Member
speaking of Heiko, anyone heard his latest LP - Offshore Funk? Not the usual Heiko, but more up the Detroit alley is you ask me. If you haven't checked it ... DO IT ALREADY!!

odbx

isoprax

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by ~atp~
I'll come as long as Doug promises not to play any of his trancy Heiko Laux records.

:eek:

ahhahahaha...don't call it trancey. I found out long ago he prefers the term "progessive". I think he was in the breaks room a week ago looking for some breaks...Techno too much for ya duggy?

-ian...word. annoying floor lights can be upplugged easier than annoying ceiling lights I'm assuming (especially when certain backs are turned)

tEkKiD

TRIBE Promoter
ahhahahaha...don't call it trancey. I found out long ago he prefers the term "progessive". I think he was in the breaks room a week ago looking for some breaks...Techno too much for ya duggy?

always and forever a tech freak wilkie....prog...nope.

was just looking for some toronto breaks, im a fan no lie.... the interest of spinning isnt there, but having toronto material is :)

good guys to boot

Wes
Dylan
Robb
Myagi
Dave Dub

djUnabomber

TRIBE Promoter
curious...

what do those other guys play... we already know I play trance..but what do the rest of the dj's play ? anyone know off the top of their head ?

ian

TRIBE Member
-ian...word. annoying floor lights can be upplugged easier than annoying ceiling lights I'm assuming (especially when certain backs are turned)

These ones are part of the floor (i.e. you walk on them). Talk to the owners, I'm sure you can turn them off if they bother you. They are kinda cool, yet kinda annoying : )

tEkKiD

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by ian
These ones are part of the floor (i.e. you walk on them). Talk to the owners, I'm sure you can turn them off if they bother you. They are kinda cool, yet kinda annoying : )

HI, your talking bout little 3m staircase lights..... its free, enough talent than a 40 dollar night and would rip headliner (your past or some) a new asshole... no need to slag chief, were about community not the dolla dolla bill y'yall....

sd.