1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Oh God No. A Dating Site For Apple Fans - 0_o

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by glych t.anomaly, May 9, 2010.

1. glych t.anomaly

glych t.anomaly TRIBE Member

[​IMG]

Cupertino is the Home Base of development for all that is apple, hence the punny name.

LINK

Every once in a while something hits our inbox that is just so…wrong…that we can’t not post about it. Today is one of those times. A new site called Cupidtino is preparing to launch. It’s a dating site for Apple fanboys and fangirls. Yep, you read that right.

Our own resident Apple fanboy MG Siegler, who loves all gadgets as long as they are made by Apple, would be perfect for this. The site’s name is a play on Cupid and Cupertino, California, where Apple is headquartered. From the landing page:

My thoughts on this: Apple fans can be annoying when they’re on their own. The thought of them breeding and creating little Apple fans, a whole family of hard core hipster Apple lovers, is just not a good thing. On the other hand, making sure that Apple fans only date other Apple fans is a good way of stopping them from spreading their Apple fan genes to the general population, I guess. So maybe this site isn’t all bad.

hahahahahahahahahaha

this makes me laugh on numerous levels. you think dating sites were pretentious and cunty before, welcome to Cupidtino.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

[jai]

2. pseudonoise

pseudonoise TRIBE Member

Apple products and Nazism have so much in common...

3. dtox

dtox TRIBE Member

4. Sal De Ban

Sal De Ban TRIBE Member

"charles offered me his hand" (in marriage)

5. Maui

Maui TRIBE Member

haha, this is funny cause I probably wouldn't date anyone who uses apple products. :p

6. Polymorph

Polymorph TRIBE Member

that's fine, because that leaves a whole lot of iPod-toting college cuties for the rest of us:p

7. Sal De Ban

Sal De Ban TRIBE Member

i use both. apple and pc. does that make me bi?

8. Pottsie

Pottsie TRIBE Member

I think that just makes you a slut, no?

9. Sal De Ban

Sal De Ban TRIBE Member

this is the 2nd thread about macs that someone has called me a slut.

IM NOT A SLUT GODDAMMIT IM JUST "VERY SOCIAL"

10. Deus

Deus TRIBE Member

That's like having a physical disability and a mental retardation.

11. Sal De Ban

Sal De Ban TRIBE Member

lol!! (scrunchy face)

12. bombthreat23

bombthreat23 TRIBE Member

man I used to love apple. I have two macs at home and and Iphone...gotta be honest the ipad sucks so bad and this fight with flash has me switching back. My iphone sucks also, miss my blackberry.

13. acheron

acheron TRIBE Member

all y'all are crazy. we're just about to buy a second iPad 'cuz my wife loves mine so much.

14. Maui

Maui TRIBE Member

I didn't say I wouldn't get with someone who uses an ipod but I couldn't take anyone who uses one seriously for a long term relationship.

15. bombthreat23

bombthreat23 TRIBE Member

16. acheron

acheron TRIBE Member

iPhone customers are holding off on the 3GS in favour of the OS 4 coming out next quarter

17. glych t.anomaly

glych t.anomaly TRIBE Member

:cool:

[jai]

18. Pottsie

Pottsie TRIBE Member

Sluts have all the fun!