• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Official Tribe Christmas Eve Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

R4V4G3D_SKU11S

TRIBE Member
Well, I'm about to start up the annual "feast" that my family has...
Should be fun!

Since the computer is in my room and I'll be in here by like 12 or so that my parents can put the presents out.

Guinness #1- pulled.

Anyone else around?

:)

SelfExel

TRIBE Member
Yeah i'm around. I'm cooking some beans and listening to rendez-vu, kind of loud, when jump n shout comes on I think i'm going to blast it.I just checked and YO YO is comin after and I think I will blast it.The girls upstairs are gone and I can shake the walls.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

squirrely

TRIBE Member
parents are here.
dog is here.
rats are here.

laundry is done.
feast has been feasted on.
all presents are wrapped.

i am feeling a bit cranky, but that just comes from sharing such a small space with my family. i love them to bits but that almost makes it worse, cuz then i feel guilty for wanting my space.

and man oh man do i ever want my space right now......

JUSTIN COME BAAAAAAAACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Sukebe Jiji

TRIBE Promoter
translating documents from english to japanese 'in an effort to promote international understanding'

OR

wasting time posting on tribe.......which is the perfect way to waste time because no one at the office can speak English and understand what this board is even about!! Whenever I am caught I say that this is a reference site
:D

KickIT

TRIBE Member
I've been stuck at my parents place in Sudbury for the past 2 days. I've been JONESING for a smoke for the past 3 hours but can't seem to figure out a way to sneak out for one. Its driving me nuts!

*c*

SelfExel

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Sukebe Jiji
translating documents from english to japanese 'in an effort to promote international understanding'

OR

wasting time posting on tribe.......which is the perfect way to waste time because no one at the office can speak English and understand what this board is even about!! Whenever I am caught I say that this is a reference site
:D
HaH! a reference site...yeah for insanity. Are you somewhere in japan? Or are only japanese needed in your work?

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

swenard

TRIBE Member
I just finished having the family over for dinner. It was my turn to host the festivities this year. In German tradition, we opened all of our gifts tonight(girlfriends family). I don't look forward to doing it again, as it is very expensive. Although it also nice to have everyone over here, as I can get as drunk as I want. If no one likes it, TOO BAD!

Time to smoke some weed, finish off a few more bottles of wine and watch a movie until I fall asleep.

squirrely

TRIBE Member
okay for real. someone needs to save me. i think my christmas spirit has up and left me, the little bugger. and now am just aaaaaaaaching to be alone.

argh. argh. ARGH.

i was looking *so* forward to spending christmas eve with my family.

must. chill. OUT.

KickIT

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by exrboy
They have Koreans in Sudbury?

They have internet in Sudbury?

:p :p ;)

This rye is going down nice :)
They got fuck all in this waste land. Went for drive today and passed about 20 Tim Hortons. And no I did NOT grow up here.

*c*

FUCK I NEED A SMOKE

exrboy

TRIBE Promoter
Do they have nuddy bars? I think I'm gonna go for a drive into chinatown for some Swatow. Black bean sauce...here I come!

MoFo

TRIBE Member
Good Christmas dinner with the rents and a visiting relative.

Now I'm debating whether to make the trek downtown for booze.. Hmmm...

PRIMAL

TRIBE Member
My Mom made spagetti before she tried to drag me to church.

:rolleyes:

I wasn't having any of it.

I told her to go to hell when she asked me to come to church.

Then I said just joking, I love you mommy.

The situation was appeased.

Status
Not open for further replies.