• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Official Saved By The Bell thread

Jeremy Jive

TRIBE Member
Yes thats right, this thread is dedicated to all the Saturday morning glory that was "Saved By The Bell"

I'll admit I've seen every episode at least once. Some of them multiple times.

s1.jpg


Nobody rocks the dance floor like AC Slater!
slater1.jpg


jeremy -saturday morning would never be the same- jive
 
G

Guest

Guest
screeech.jpg

Look I'm still on after 10 plus years.....Saved by the bell is my life!!
 

Jeremy Jive

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by *labRat*
reworded threads suxors.

City Guys is better anyways.

How can you say that Saved By The Bell sucked? It spawned great TV entertainment like California Dreams! It started the whole teen bopper Saturday morning sitcom.

Besides it led to great follow up careers in the cheap porn industry.

jeremy -lisa turtle was a hottie- jive
 

labRat

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Jeremy
How can you say that Saved By The Bell sucked? It spawned great TV entertainment like California Dreams! It started the whole teen bopper Saturday morning sitcom.
Saved by the bell was good, regurgitated/respun/reworded threads are not. ;) not that i'm adding anything worthwhile here myself.

btw: circle square is what started the whole teenie bopper weekend morning sitcoms.

--craig
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Jeremy Jive

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by *labRat*
btw: circle square is what started the whole teenie bopper weekend morning sitcoms.

--craig

Its good to relive your childhood memories.

What the fack is Circle Square?

jeremy -the squared circle is for wrestling- jive
 

Cheeka

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Jeremy


Its good to relive your childhood memories.

What the fack is Circle Square?

jeremy -the squared circle is for wrestling- jive

:eek:

you didn't watch Circle Square the christian kids show??

they sang, had little skits....
there was a circle square ranch too that was a summer camp.

the skits were the best for sure :D!!!
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

LeoGirl

TRIBE Member
Oh NO!!!!!!

where the hell is SpazGirl???

She watches Saved By The Bell EVERY morning on TBS.....

I miss you babe, but I certainly don't miss waking up to that damn show every morning.

CIRCLE SUARE RULED......

Also, as SpazGirl recently reminded me......You Can't Do That on Television. That show was pretty cool. And I heard somewhere that Alanis Morrisette was on it.
 

labRat

TRIBE Member
Circle Square had those puppets that were just large Nerf balls cut in half. And that pudgey black kid with the huge lips.

now they have that crappy show on CTS with the rapper dude and his breakdancing friends. and the ditzy girls and shitttay puppets.

--craig
 

matty

TRIBE Member
I am the Kaptain!

kangaroo.jpg




On a SBTB note, the only redeeming part of the movie Made was Screech's apperance.
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

seeker

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Cheeka


:eek:

you didn't watch Circle Square the christian kids show??

they sang, had little skits....
there was a circle square ranch too that was a summer camp.

the skits were the best for sure :D!!!

sometimes when i drive to ottawa i take hwy 7, which is important because you drive right past the circle square ranch! :cool:
 

Jeremy Jive

TRIBE Member
I thought thats what the Circle Square was but I wasn't sure. I vaguely remember it but I can't say I ever watched it regularly. Maybe I just missed out.

jeremy -saturdays are for sleeping- jive
 

LeoGirl

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by seeker
sometimes when i drive to ottawa i take hwy 7, which is important because you drive right past the circle square ranch! :cool:

NO WAY!!!! I didn't know that.... See visiting Tribe isn't sucha waste of my day....today I learned something new and interesting ;)
 

mingster

TRIBE Member
Saved by the Bell used to be my favorite show.
I watched it religiously. I was in love with Zack.

I wonder if they have a message board....
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

SpazGirl

TRIBE Member
Zack Rules!!

Ok I'm here to tell all of you fans (happy that I'm not the only one - my roomies thought I was off my rocker) that Saved by the bell is on every morning - Twice!! - on channel 47 (TBS) - at 7:00 & 7:30 am.

'When you wake up in the morning...." Oh the saved by the bell song. I drove people nuts listening to that.

You Can't Do That On Television, Circle Square, 3-2-1 Electric & the Smurfs were my fav shows.

SpazGirl
 

Hawk Eye

TRIBE Member
Re: Zack Rules!!

Originally posted by SpazGirl
Ok I'm here to tell all of you fans (happy that I'm not the only one - my roomies thought I was off my rocker) that Saved by the bell is on every morning - Twice!! - on channel 47 (TBS) - at 7:00 & 7:30 am.

SpazGirl

I was just about to post that :)

I used to watch saved by the bell all the time and then it was saved by the bell the colleged years which lasted one season i believe. I grew up to that show, just as i grew up to full house (which i still watch btw :lol at 5 on tbs) I also used to watch 90210.. I'm such a geek!
 

Cheeka

TRIBE Member
Re: Re: Zack Rules!!

Originally posted by Hawk Eye


I also used to watch 90210..

oh agreed :D!
it was only one of the BEST shows ever on television!!!!
I would never miss it.
 

SneakyPete

TRIBE Member
Re: Zack Rules!!

Originally posted by SpazGirl
Ok I'm here to tell all of you fans (happy that I'm not the only one - my roomies thought I was off my rocker) that Saved by the bell is on every morning - Twice!! - on channel 47 (TBS) - at 7:00 & 7:30 am.


SpazGirl

Come on now, as much as we love Saved By the Bell who wakes up so early in the morning? :D

Pete
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders
Top