• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Office Space Quotes

Big Cheese

TRIBE Member
i just had to share.......

i've been laughing for the past 8 mins straight @ this quote and i figured some of you would have other ones... (laugh hard and count out 8 mins, your tummy gets sore after a while)

Peter: What would you do if you had a million dollars?

Lawrence: I'll tell you what I'd do, man, two chicks at the same time, man.

Peter: That's it? If you had a million dollars, you'd do two chicks at the same time?

Lawrence: Damn straight. I always wanted to do that, man. And I think if I had a million dollars I could hook that up, cause chicks dig a dude with money.

Peter: Well, not all chicks.

Lawrence: Well the kind of chicks that'd double up on me do.

shits n' giggles is all i can say

SHITS N' GIGGLES I TELL YOU

'G

kuba

TRIBE Member
one of the funniest movies.

Greg, if you liked Office Space, read "Working Class Zero". Matter of fact, I'll pass you the book when my friend is done with it.

CLASSIC.

JESuX

TRIBE Member
*jumps up and down*

I bought a fish for my office and named him Lumberg!!!!
Lumberg also had a friend, Peter. Lumberg, unfortunately, ate Peter. I figured it was a somewhat appropriate passing.
The snail in the tank's name is Drew :)

"So, what happened?"
"We fixed the glitch"

"I thwear, if thomeone moves my dethk one more time, that'th it... I'm going to loothe it... I'll burn thith plathe down to the ground"

"Rrrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiighttt..... Sooooo, I'm gonna have to getcha to go ahead and move your desk on down to storage space B.... Yeah.... Thaaaaaaaaaaaaanks..."

Jessica

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

djglobalkiller

TRIBE Promoter
but i could put stricknine in the guacamole, .......i asked for a muai thai with no salt...no salt!!! i could take my travellers cheques to another resort!

i was looking outside and i saw some squirrels, and they were married............and then they switched from the swing to the b-line, and i was told that i could listen to my music at a resonable level. I could set the buidling on fire!!

this has to be the greatest movies of all time...i dont think any other corporate movie does justice to the way politics and the system works with corps!! i remember seeing it on the big screen on my first visit to colossuss in vaughnan!

IgStar

TRIBE Member
I love the fact that its Milton that pulls the ultimate move when all is said & done....gotta watch out for those "quiet types" :)

tobywan

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Indian Girl
I love the fact that its Milton that pulls the ultimate move when all is said & done....gotta watch out for those "quiet types" :)

Beware the coke bottle glasses!!!

BigCat

TRIBE Member
What would you say you do here?

Look I already told you I deal with the goddamn customers so the engineers don't have to, I have people skills. I AM GOOD AT DEALING WITH PEOPLE CAN'T YOU UNDERSTANT THAT.....WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE.

tobywan

TRIBE Member
"Did you get the memo about the cover sheet for the TPS reports?'

"Yeeeeeeeah...*sips coffee*....I'm gonna have to ask you to come in to work tomorrow...yeeeeah....and sunday as well...."

Notorious T.O.B'

IgStar

TRIBE Member
and that loser dude they work with
"I'm thinkin' about takin' that new chick from logistics, things goe well, I might be showing her my "oh" face. You know what I'm talkin' about..oh oh oh oh"

LOSER:)

Karim

TRIBE Member
Best character in the movie. BRIAN. Hands down!

Peter: "Some day, I just wanna walk into initech and (points like he's holding a gun) dahdahdahdahdah"

Brian: (Pointing as if shooting back) Dahdahdahdah, hahahaha, so can I get you boys anything to nibble on, maybe some jalapeno poppers or extreme fajita's? :D"

Peter: "Just coffee"

Brian: "Ok, looks like somebody's got a case of the mondays!"

:)
Karim

Karim

TRIBE Member
Michael Bolton: Hey Peter, wanna go for lunch?!

Peter: Brought mine in a pale, and besides, Joanna's coming by soon. So how are things over at penetrode?

Michael: Intertrode

Peter: ahhh right.

:)
Karim

Eclipze

TRIBE Member
picture106.jpg